Girls, would you consider dating me?

I'm a 17 year old guy who is 5'5", I weigh 145lbs brown hair, blue eyes, mild acne, pretty well built, I'm a big time sports fan, my musical taste covers everything, I can sit and talk for hours on end, I try to give good advice, and I love witty/sarcastic humor, sometimes I can be a little impatient, i'm a little self conscious, about well... everything, I sometimes care a little too much.

• Ewww! NO
    9% (1)100% (3)29% (4)Vote
  • Maybe, but I still don't know enough
    27% (3)0% (0)21% (3)Vote
  • Uh, sure, i'd give you a chance
    55% (6)0% (0)43% (6)Vote
  • SIGN ME UP!
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
yeah, not really looking fore male opinions here
for*

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• too young too short:/

0|0
    0|0
    • Too young was like if you were my age would you, and I at least appreciate the honesty on the too short part, thanks for the feedback

What Girls Said 7

• You seem really cool; and there's no need to be self-conscious about your height, because if a girl is shallow enough to not date you because of it she's not worth your time anyway. Aand you're cute :3 (btw HEAT, oh yeahh XDD)

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are you self-conscious? It's funny because you're the FIRST guy to admit to being self-conscious, and you are actually attractive. I hope you gain confidence, because I would totally consider dating you. And you have a decent personality... D.;)

0|1
    0|0
    • It would be stupid of me to act like somethings not there when it's clear to see, at least I see it, i'm self conscious about my height mostly

• Show All
    • hahaha that's true, then they will look up to us (figuratively)

• Lol What if the President was a midget?

• C because you seem like a nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not? I'd give it a try if I was allowed to date

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice, and your personality sounds just like mine. I just dont know too much about you though. I am short, so hieght is no problem :) I am very very verrryy picky about dating people. Many people have asked me out, but I wait to make sure I have found the person I actually want to spend time on. You look nice though :) My opinion is a definite maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • I appreciate the honesty, and I kinda prefer girls shorter anyways so height isn't that much of a problem :) I've asked many out, and many have said no lol

• Thanks, same with you :) And thank you, I am pretty short after all lol. Trust me, take your time and you will find a great person. I have turned down people and I have been turned down by people, it is life. Just wait and life will come together for you :)

• Yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture would always be nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.