What would you think of a 15 year old girl dating a 24 year old guy?

What do you think about a 15 year old girl who is dating an older guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's illegal. He should date somebody that is legal.

What Guys Said 13

• Seriously? date closer to your own age or wait til you're 18... 24 year old dudes shouldn't be going after a 15 year old...

• She's a Thot

• They are in different stages in life development... I would think this is a more of a friends with benefits relationship based purely on sex.

Based on where u live being sexual with each other is illegal for him.

• People gave me shit for dating a 15 year old girl when I myself was only 17.

Do you really think a 15 year old girl dating a 24 year old guy would fly at all with anyone if I got blasted for being only 2 years older?

I'd personally think he was scum, too.

• Illegal in some places. If caught and convicted his life will be thoroughly ruined for a long ass time.

• I'd think that the guy is a creep and taking advantage of someone with less life experience.

• I will give u my advice... when I was 17 years old... I had a big and great love with my teacher... she was 26 years old... I did everything to complete that relation... but nobody can always get what he want.

My advice: listen to your heart... even if there are many gaps.

• I say it's wrong, it's not the age gap, it's the fact that a 24 year old is dating someone so young.

• If you care about him, wait till you're 18 to date him. He can get into a lot of trouble for dating a minor.

• I would think it's illegal.

• You must want him to get sent to prison...

• That's a pretty sizable age gap. I think it's kinda strange. No offense.

What Girls Said 9

• THAT IS HORRIBLE! He's an adult! It's not even legal for you to drive & you're dating this guy. He's probably just using you because he has a thing for young girls. If you have to ask this question then it's not good! He's too old for you! You're not even done with school. Would you be ashamed telling other people because you know the implications? Do you think he or you would get in huge trouble for this? If you answered yes, then you need to leave before things get deeper and worse. When you're older you'll look back at this and regret it.

• 15 and dating 24 year old sounds bad.
    16 and dating 25 year old sounds bad.
    17 and dating 26 year old sounds bad
    18 and dating 27 year old sounds not as bad but still a little bad
    19 and dating 28 year old sounds alright
    20 and dating 29 year old sounds alright
    25 and dating a 34 year old doesn't sound bad.

• I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 28 but I live in New Zealand and our legal age is 16 for having sex...
    I think it's completely fine. Our relationship isn't only about sex in fact we have been going out for 8 months and haven't had sex.
    I don't notice the age gap when I am with him, and I don't really care about it I love him and he loves me. We're happy and that's all that matters.

• You are way to young to date a guy that old

• The guy is clearly a hebephile or a ephebophile and is a disgusting perverted man.

• Its against the laq. wait 3 years for gods sake or te tell the guy to stop being child molester!!!

• Im quite hypocritical. On one side, I'd say it's gross, wrong and he is a scum, for dating a young girl. But on the other side, I've had things with older guys myself, and I'd do it again.

• I'm fourteen, and I wouldn't ever date an older guy. Do you know how stupid that is? No decent guy has good intentions with a minor.
    He's using you, and soon you're gonna realize it. He manipulated you Iinto liking him. He's a predator. Do you really want a kid by this guy?
    He's a pedophile. If you guys do he married, what if he looks at your kids?
    You're nuts You're in high school. What the heck would a grown man do with a child?
    There are plenty of adult women out there. Girl, I'll pray for you.

• Statutory Rape springs to mind..