Would girl I know be annoyed that I tried to pick up a girl at place where she worked?

I'm friends with her , but we don't really know each other that well and she works at this bar I've been to a few times but not a regular at in the sense. the girl I'm friends with already has a bf so its not like I was trying to date her but at same time. not really sure how she'd feel about me trying to pick girls up there as she does work there and such. but she also left before this happened so it didn't take place in front of her but I'm sure she heard about it after

I'm just not sure if it matters that I did this or not , if it makes me look like a douche bag for trying to pick up this random blonde girl or if the whole episode really matters to her. its just there has been some really good options at this bar I wouldn't meet elsewhere and I felt I had to try and make a move that night or else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why it should matter, if you guys weren't anything, there should be no no tension. She may encourage it if y'all are friends. My ex for several years back and I are bff now and when one of us has a romantic chance with someone we encourage each other to get out there and give it a try! Best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Well I work in a beauty salon and a man kept calling in to offer us cheaper electric but he only wanted to talk to me, after about his 10th visit my boss asked him what he really wanted and he gave her his number for me. I was so embarassed and threw it in the bin... He was nice looking though and seemed friendly (if I didn't have a boyfriend) but I wouldn't text him even if I was single because I was so embarrassed he kept calling infront of my clients and boss.. Hope this helps

• im confused why would she care who u date? she has a bf already and its none of her business where u meet ur dates...

• well I don't know she's seemed annoyed at me over something and I wondered if this might of been why as I had meet this girl there a week or so ago , it happened rate after she left work I meet a new girl at bar there and talked to her. she does have a bf but he's not really around I've never seen him before

What Guys Said 1

• Just do it. She may even encourage it.