Men if you stop seeing a woman is it usually because she's not attractive enough?

I find men ofen dump me after a few dates. I get told im hot and have a great body but I wonder is the main reason men move on to other girls mainly because she's not attractive enough?

Updates:
Well this is the situation, the last few flings i've had happened like this. I met them online, the first date went great, then dated a few more times and then poof slow fade or they maintain contact but its not as strong as before.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like it's a communication/Personality issue. It could be for any reason. Some guys will battle through that just because a woman is 'Hot' but guys with options will not settle just because a girl is 'Hot' they need a more complete package.

It's difficult to say why because you have only mentioned physical attributes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No. They wouldn't date you originally if you weren't. If you were not "hot enough" you'd be here asking why you couldn't be on any dates to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • It could be that they feel a future with you is not going to happen, or they think you're trying to get them to commit.
    You're also not sleeping with them too early are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Execu is correct, and I would add that I've only known men to end relationships when the woman is a very special kind of crazy. See, it's hard to get a girl. We have no incentive to dump one once we think we have her.

0|0
    0|0
  • The initial date wouldn't happen if the guy didn't find you attractive generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's personality or the way your personality is coming across. If they didn't like your looks, they wouldn't have dated you in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's you, not your looks. Bummer.

0|1
    0|0