Men if you stop seeing a woman is it usually because she's not attractive enough?

I find men ofen dump me after a few dates. I get told im hot and have a great body but I wonder is the main reason men move on to other girls mainly because she's not attractive enough?

Well this is the situation, the last few flings i've had happened like this. I met them online, the first date went great, then dated a few more times and then poof slow fade or they maintain contact but its not as strong as before.

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like it's a communication/Personality issue. It could be for any reason. Some guys will battle through that just because a woman is 'Hot' but guys with options will not settle just because a girl is 'Hot' they need a more complete package.

It's difficult to say why because you have only mentioned physical attributes.

What Guys Said 5

• No. They wouldn't date you originally if you weren't. If you were not "hot enough" you'd be here asking why you couldn't be on any dates to begin with.

• It could be that they feel a future with you is not going to happen, or they think you're trying to get them to commit.
    You're also not sleeping with them too early are you?

• Execu is correct, and I would add that I've only known men to end relationships when the woman is a very special kind of crazy. See, it's hard to get a girl. We have no incentive to dump one once we think we have her.

• The initial date wouldn't happen if the guy didn't find you attractive generally.

• No it's personality or the way your personality is coming across. If they didn't like your looks, they wouldn't have dated you in the first place.

What Girls Said 1

• It's you, not your looks. Bummer.