Is it ok to text her while she is in vacation?

Is it okay to text her while she is away from her home on kind of a vacation with her family , at first I texted her to make sure that she arrived safely cuz the trip took 19 hours by car , but then she texted me after that to ask about my day and stuff like that, should I be texting her again while she is on tge vacation cuz I think that she would like to spend it with her family, and also is there a good way to start a conversation with her through text other than asking about her day and stuff like that? Cuz it ends so fast if I ask her that cuz I get nothing to say after that

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure texting is fine during her vacation, but you should be patient in that case. She'll likely be busy so the chance that she has huge gaps between texts grows a lot. Casual conversation is just fine because simple communication is nice to have. If you have something to talk about, like something cool that happened or something you're excited to talk about when she gets back, then that can make good conversation.

• I am okay with huge gaps between messages cuz I know that she will be busy but happy to know that it is okay to talk to her sometimes while she is there, thanks a lot for your help :)

What Girls Said 3

• Of course. You two are in a relationship, it shouldn't stop because someone is on vacation. We women love it when we hear from you, it shows you are thinking of us. She won't mind I swear

• Its ok to text her on vacation just don't do it every minute because then she'll think you're smothering her. Keep it nice and short.

• Only text her once every 1-2 days juat to check on her and make sure that she is having fun so i guess I am doing it right haha :D thanks a lot for your help!

• You're welcome

• Of course it's okay! Even though it's her vacation, she still would like to hear from you.
    Say you miss her or mention something that happened in your day that reminded you of her.

What Guys Said 2

• I would text her occasionally when you have something good to tell her. I'm sure she doesn't want to feel forgotten. Just try to avoid texting her to the point that its distracting her from her family.

• Sure it is I called my girl when I was In Canada on vaction