Is my height too small?

Im a girl and im 4ft 9 im 20 nearly 21, im a small UK size 6 is my height too small I've always got people taking the piss out of me but i like my height i think its cute, its just annoying having to climb the kitchen worktops too get too the cupboards lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but yes, you're too short for me. I'm nearly a foot and a half taller than you. It really does make things awkward. Some can handle it, but I wouldn't do it unless I was actually in love.

What Guys Said 6

• Nah, I like petite girls.

And I'm six foot two lol.

• Hehe my bf is 6ft 4! He said to me he read online thay tall men usually prefer smaller woman :P

• You're a girl its okay, I'm only 5'4" as a man that's even worseee.

• It's cute. Not really a problem unless we can't talk properly

• I'm kind of a short dude so short girls are awesome lol

• I know, doesn't that suck?

• too short for me cuz i'm about 17 inches taller than you. but there are plenty of shorter guys out there who will be fine with your height.

What Girls Said 1

• Please don't hate me but OMG you're size is adorable. You know what don't listen to the negative people, I'm short too, 5'1 and I get lots of hate and even more LOVE. I feel you though sometimes I have similar probs because of my height like getting the right pants lol Thank goodness for the petite section.

• Haha whats even better is being able to still fit into kids clothes! Get things so much cheaper id much rather be small than tall hehe :)

• Haha true! We're just fun sized! :D