Is my height too small?

Im a girl and im 4ft 9 im 20 nearly 21, im a small UK size 6 is my height too small I've always got people taking the piss out of me but i like my height i think its cute, its just annoying having to climb the kitchen worktops too get too the cupboards lol

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but yes, you're too short for me. I'm nearly a foot and a half taller than you. It really does make things awkward. Some can handle it, but I wouldn't do it unless I was actually in love.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nah, I like petite girls.

And I'm six foot two lol.

0|0
    0|1
    • Hehe my bf is 6ft 4! He said to me he read online thay tall men usually prefer smaller woman :P

• You're a girl its okay, I'm only 5'4" as a man that's even worseee.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute. Not really a problem unless we can't talk properly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of a short dude so short girls are awesome lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I know, doesn't that suck?

0|0
    0|0
  • too short for me cuz i'm about 17 inches taller than you. but there are plenty of shorter guys out there who will be fine with your height.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Please don't hate me but OMG you're size is adorable. You know what don't listen to the negative people, I'm short too, 5'1 and I get lots of hate and even more LOVE. I feel you though sometimes I have similar probs because of my height like getting the right pants lol Thank goodness for the petite section.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha whats even better is being able to still fit into kids clothes! Get things so much cheaper id much rather be small than tall hehe :)

• Haha true! We're just fun sized! :D