Does it matter to you what hair colour the person you date has?

Does the person you date have to have a specific colour of hair for you to date them?
What's your favourite hair colour on them and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's not obnoxious like bold red or pink or blue etc, if the hair doesn't match the eyebrows at all, then it's whatever. Like bright blond with black eyebrow, looks fake and unattractive

What Guys Said 6

• I have preferences for hair color, but I can't imagine it ever really mattering other than preference -- definitely not enough to not date someone. My favorite hair color on a girl would be black hair, not really sure why it's just what I'm attracted to, lol.

• It doesn't matter, but I typically find myself attracted to gingers, brunettes, and people with really pretty odd hair (blue, pink, etc.).

• all kinds Red black brown blond do it all

• Everyone probably has a preference (mine isn't hair colour) but I don't see it mattering that much or at all.

• Prefer brunette/black hair but don't care if they're blond really.

• as long as its not bald or gray im golden :p or a mullet or a chilli bowl... those are deal breakers

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a particular colour on a guy that i like.. you know if i said i liked copper blonde on the guy, some guys can't and can pull it off.. so being said, i rather have the guys natural hair colour.
    Also speaking, i change my hair colour a lot. (Example: black to red, to brown, to brown and highlights) if i was dating a poor guy who cared so much of what my hair colour was like.. (We will be having a lot of problems)

• I prefer really dark hair but I wouldn't reject a red head or a blonde. Probably if they dyed it a really feminine color like lavender, then that's a no go most likely

• I never really thought about it, but I guess if he had purple or green hair I wouldn't be instantly attracted to them. Those colors are very loud, especially if they cannot pull it off. I would need to get use to their hair!

• Yea I didn't even consider unnatural colors like that, it'd definitely take some getting used to.

• For some reason I don't like blonde guys. Brunette guys look more down to earth than blondes