I don't know what I should do!!! Boys help!!!?

I know this might sound petty or immature on my part, but my ex just got into a relationship with this chick, annmnnnd he is posting it all over facebook, I mean I get it you're in a relationship SUPER!! But why blast it all over? I ran into him a few weeks ago asking if I was in a relationship and then know he apparently lives with this girl and loves her and he makes sure the world knows that! I thought about deleting him, but then I don't want him messaging me being all like oh you can't handle it? I just don't want to see all that, I've been in a few relationships after him but I never put it on blast! I'm i thinking way to much about this? It just sucks to see the person you we're suppose to spend a life with spending it with someone else and you're just over here like cool :(

Most Helpful Guy

• To begin, don't listen to anyone who says you can't get over him or anyone for that matter. Time heals everything and top of that this is young love, when you get older you will meet someone who will truly compliment and complete you.

Now to your question... okay he yells and screams and advertises his new girl all over the world because HE KNOWS YOU ARE LISTENING! He knows you are still crushing and he is taking full advantage of it, so you need to simply do one thing... stop paying attention, in reality. Not just to show him, actually stop paying attention, message will cross over sooner than you think, without you even moving a muscle.

Now there is also a possibility of a reverse scenario, he might ACTUALLY BE in love with this woman and she might be the most wonderful thing that ever happened to him since he was born. Their connection might be better than yours with him and he is just proud and screaming it out loud (that rhymed!). In that case, just be happy for them, genuinely and move on, close the chapter and call it a day.

In both scenarios, by you walking away and completely shutting the door, you are increasing your odds of him coming back to you because we always want what we can't have, move on, you're a beautiful girl and I am sure there you will find someone that actually deserves you. Either way good luck.

• Weird thing is he asked if I was still with my bf a week ago? So why inquire? And he just got out of a short term relationship? Makes no sense

• Haha sorry I had my iphone on another keyboard apparently, I just don't know what you mean heart to heart, as in him bringing closure to our relationship to move on?

• I am guessing you are not from around here..."heart to heart" is an expression we use here in America, it means, to talk to someone openly and honestly, no bs no games. Its truthful and to remove any doubts.

What Guys Said 11

• You sound a bit fixated with him if I'm going to be honest. He also sounds like he's found a girl he really likes and is crazy about her, especially if he's moved in with her. Unless you still have feelings for him what's the big deal? Move on and let him get on with it. Ex's are only ex's if they were never right for you in the first place, common logic right. You're not going to break up with your perfect soul-mate…. If the flaunting of his new girl or pictures he's uploaded or whatever are such a problem that you can't stand it then you're going to just have to delete him or live with it.

Why don't you get yourself a new boyfriend, not to make him jealous but because you and this guy are no longer together and you need to move on and not give a damn about what your ex does. Find the right guy for yourself and judging by that profile picture you shouldn't have trouble getting a decent guy...

• My ex did that same shit, and she was 15. Rubbing a new relationship in is a sign of immaturity.

Do what I did. Block and delete all form of contact with him. Who cares if HE thinks you can't handle his new relationship. You shouldn't give a crap what he thinks anymore. He should be out of your life entirely. You're a grown woman, you don't need a weight like that holding you down anymore. Get rid of all contact with him. Trust me, you'll feel a MASSIVE weight drop off your shoulders once you do get rid of him, I sure did. Life was much easier and more stress free. Wouldn't you like less stress and less difficulty? I sure would.

Like I said, block and delete everything that has to do with him. Who cares what he or others think, this is about YOU. You still have a lot of life left ahead of you and satisfying relationships too, but you'll never see them if you stay even barely attached to him. Good luck.

• If you have nothing left to get out of it, then remove him from your life entirely. Even if you know you're better off without him, it takes time to get over. Social media makes it hard to do. So the best thing is to just get rid of anything that makes you think of him. It took me 3 years to get over a girl when I was younger, and seeing her on Facebook and Instagram all the time with other guys is the main reason it took so long. It wrecked other parts of my life too. So don't let him do that to you. Just say goodbye.

• you're thinking way to much about this, if he was able to get over you and forget about you, you should be more stronger than him & i'm sure you'll be over him soon just stay friends with him but hide his status, pictures, unfollow him and you'l be just fine or you can try to meet new guys that could work.

• it sounds like you're jealous... I'm very sorry for your loss.

• You're thinking about it way too much. He is your EX not your current. I got a feeling that you still have some pretty strong feelings for him or else you wouldn't care that much. Let it go... it is not worth the time of day to care for it.

• Hmmm you're jealous :D that's okay. You should like his pics and comment on them and tell him "congratulations" He would get so pissed hahahaha

• Well, jusct click on the down arrow located at the top right of any of his post post and choose "hide post" from "Ex name" from the timeline.

He will still be into your friends but you won't see his status anymore on your page.

• I know how hard it is to forgive, but show him you don't care by ignoring him or you can compliment him which might make him speechless. Good luck and have a great day.

• Well if you can't handle it, don't affiliate with him

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly you are NEVER going to get 100% over him if you remain his friend on Facebook. Sure, Its perfectly fine to be jealous, and I understand where you're coming from. I have to watch my ex be happy with his ex... THAT HE CHEATED ON ME WITH. but one day i decided i had enough. i was tired of seeing his posts. so i blocked him. unfriended him and unfollowed his friend. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. because know i dont have to see his post and be reminded and now i dont have to see his friends post picture with him. I did still stalk him every once in awhile but thats just not heatly. you will be more at peace if you just cut him off completely

• nawww hun.. just be strong about it, if it phases you.. he will win just show no emotion to it.. if you bump into him and he talks about it just be bland as possible.. be like "oh yeah cool, yeah good on you" be like have to be somewhere, would love to chat but got to go (things like that) and walk away..