Why does he want a relationship?

I've been seeing this guy for awhile but he wants to ask me to be his girlfriend.
The only reason I can't do that right now is because I'm so busy! I'm busy with work and sports and I hardly even have time to grab something to eat before I have to sleep.

I also question his motives. Isn't it a rumor that guys prefer casual dating rather than a commitment?

Why does he want a commitment? Is he looking for an excuse to go farther with me? Or is he just genuine about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all guys want just causal dating there are guys that are serious and want a serioud committed relationship and are faithful. So he can hust really like you and feel something for you and really would like to make a committed with you. It hard to tell his motives but some guys may just act like they like you but want other things other guys really just wanna take the risk with you and see if the relationship can work. Depends on the guy.

What Guys Said 2

• You're not going to find out these last three questions without first giving him a chance.

• So how is it you've been able to date him?

What Girls Said 1

• Then break up with him

• Girl were not even dating?