Good ways to build confidence with girls?

OK so I'm a 22 year old guy I'm shy when it comes to talking to girls outside of like a work situation. Also when I do find a girl that I am attracted to or think about approaching I think in my mind there's no way she would go for me I'm hideous

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to have a little more self encouragement and self worth. Everyone is attractive in their own way. Everyone's insecurities makes them who they are. I believe that you over think what would happen if you had walked up to a girl and started talking. You would be surprised at how many girls wouldn't turn you down.

It's not always about the physical aspects, but what mainly matters is what is on the inside (not literally, figuratively). You shoot yourself down too soon. If you're not comfortable with a direct approach, try an indirect approach. Write a quick note asking if you may take her to lunch, coffee, or whatever.

Good luck with everything. xoxo

What Girls Said 1

• just talk to women and flirt even if you are not interested in dating, get comfortable with women so when you meet the right one you will be confident.

What Guys Said 1

• Start off with small talk with random girls before you talk to girls you find attractive. If you just jump to ones you find attractive you're gonna brain fart.