Does a job title with a some authority turn guys off?

Im a ems/firefighter safety rep at a major auto plant. I don't like to do it but I have the ability to get you in real trouble if warranted, I love my job but I need to know if I seem strange to the guys Im into

• that's hot
  • that's weird/off putting

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I'd say that'd be the opposite of a turn off for me.

• I'm worried it may seem to manly?

• Ok good im not manly at all, I'm 5'4 with long hair and I wear basic make up to workits the title that worries me

• Personally, a feminine woman with power/authority would be a pretty strong turn-on, so I think you're good lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Profession wise, I think it's pretty cool! But if I were your man, I would probably be a little offed if you tried to hold too much authority over me, rather than treat me like an equal. Also the fact that you could be called out at any time, even in a moment of intimacy, would leave me with some doubts about the relationship and whether or not I want to stick with ya. But it's a pretty subjective scenario. The suggestions I made would be the only real turn offs for me

• It's not about the authority, I legit want to help people. It's what I do. I'm not over bearing or at all controlling

• ask a question or 2 before you judge me. How do you know I'm not worth waiting on when I take off to save lifes. I'm just saying look before you leap. I'm not angry

• I concede, I don't know that about you. Like I said, they were just suggestions. Completely hypothetical. It's not a matter of looking before I leap. You did not make those specific points available in your original post, yet you were still looking for opinions, so I gave you my two cents.

• It's neither hot nor weird.

• That's hot I'm ready for kinky role play

• Women firefighters are rare.

What Girls Said 0