Ideas and how to ask her out?

If i were to ask this girl tomorrow at the beach how should i say it? I am going with a big group so i wish i get a lot of time to talk to her. If all goes well tomorrow, im planning to ask her to go for a date. Im kinda 60% sure she likes me, but should i take the risk? If she feels forced to say yes, what do i do? She's a good friend of mine, i dont want any awkward feelings if things go wrong, should i just do it another time?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're nervous, say her name. She'll say, "what" or something like that and then you'll have to say something. You'll be too nervous to improvise at that point and you'll ask for what you want. Don't try to be cute. Her mind is probably already made up. You can screw yourself a lot more easily than you can get in by saying something smooth. Also, make sure nobody else can hear you, as that will make her feel pressure to say yes and is unfair. If she says no, excuse yourself and walk away immediately. (think positive, but figure out where you will walk to first)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• First you have to find her when she's alone and in a good undistracted mood. When you're both alone, pay close attention to her body language, get into a nice conversation and get close to her, and see if she's comfortable with you entering her space. If yes, ask her if she'd like to have some dessert and wine or coffee. If things check out, get close to her and lean in, see if she reciprocates it then kiss her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine a girl feeling "forced" to say yes, they usually say no if they're not interested. No time like the present.

0|0
    0|0