Do white girls like sweet and sexy Brown guys?

Do white girls like sweet and sexy Brown East Indian guys. I know that I look sexy with or without my clothes and can arouse a girl within minutes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• hmm i dont think theyre 'my type' tbh...
    by the way there's a very fine line between confidence and being egotistic. ur sort of bordering on it with ur statements so just watch that so u dont push women away if they fall for u:)

• I would not push women away cause I am very understanding and kind hearted.

• I consider myself confident, but non egoistic. I don't accept arrogance from a guy or a girl.

• well thats good

• what? are you fishing for compliment or something?

• No, just wondering how the girls respond to my question, hun.

• I am not desperate. I see women daily, but am very picky. I am interesting, confident and a gentlemen, but sometimes women don't build rapport with me. I am speaking to them randomly.

• Not desperate, but curious.

• Well, if your that cocky about your looks, then why should this question be asked?

Personally, I'm open to anything, as your soul mate can come in any shape, size, or kind. I always take a spin once before I know if he's not right for me.

• I am not cocky, but speak the truth. I have confidence that mant men don't have, but at times receive body language that makes me wonder.

• I think I can now relate to woman in Eastern Europe because they go through the same shit I am. e. g Their men disrespect them, impregnate them and leave and also there are much more woman than men there. Yet, I think they are beautiful from inside and outside.

• I can't stand men that fuck a woman, get her pregnant, then just bail on the entire relationship. It's disgusting to me.

• People can find others quite sexy regardless of their races / skins etc. Race or skin is not issue for me.

• Is that all you got going for you? Madonna would love you for that.

• I have a lot going for me, but you must see me in person to appreciate my personality.

• If that's really you then I wish I was white =(

• im a white girl an I LOVE MEXICANS :)

• I loved eating mexicana tacos once lol

• On what basis am I not your fit? You have not even seen me.

• because you eat tacos i eat burritos ;)

• Whoever that guy in your picture is is my type

• Are you that despo dude? I don't get it as to why Indian guys are so curious to know if a white girl likes a Indian guy! Disgusts me! Especially your cocky attitude!

• I apologize from his side.

• I treat my fellow Indian women, like my sisters. I will not speak in that manner with them, unless I personally know them.

• "having a fellow Indian asking this kind of question to white girls and not of a indian girl is like WTF!"

So you're mad because he likes white women more than indian women? That's bitter as fuck.

• I'm into Latinos but not East Indians because of the way some of them treat women in their culture and religious background.

• I mean not all people of East Indian descent are Hindu/Muslim, some are Christian. Would an East Indian being Christian fix your issue?

• I am an East Indian Canadian.

• Dear Anonymous, I wanted to let you know that Latinos don't treat their woman any better than East Indians. Have you been to Mexico? I want to let you know that Whites rape, physically abuse their woman and children (infants like newborns included) so pathetic, Black same, maybe Asians are less violent cause they lack size and physical strength at times. So Anonymous, what is your opinion now or are you going to admit that you are ignorant? Look in your local newspaper, I guarantee you will not hear anything about an East Indian abusing a woman, but on the contrary a White dude being aggressive.

• No, they smell like curry and body odor.

And they have the smallest penis in the world
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

• Size queen?

• Insaan, you comments about White girls being dumb was inappropriate and rude. I believe their upbringing is different, but honestly I do like them very much. I just don't like the ones that are arrogant. If there was a girl, with whom I had chemistry, I would date her in a snap. Attraction, trust and values are very important to me. I would even have her as a life partner, but we must be loyal to each other.

• By the way I was with a sexy white girl with a nice ass and boobs and she said I did damage to her vagina. So I appreciate if you take your comment back about "smallest penis". She even said I am around 9".

• Ya maybe try Europeans not Americans

• White girls like sexy ANYTHING guys!

What Guys Said 3