College aged girls. Would you go on a date with someone before you're really interested?

Basically, I'm into this girl I don't really know. We've flirted some. She just has kind of a flirty personality, so I don't know how much to read into that. Anyway. I want to ask her on a date. I'm a pretty good looking guy, but I would bet she's kind of indifferent on me at this point. If I just asked her now, would I have a chance in your eyes? Are girls willing to give it a shot even if they aren't all that into you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. If I felt indifferent, a date is a good chance to see if we 'click' and to get to know eachother more.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know what 'college age' is as I'm under 18, but in college.

If I felt indifferent, I would surely accept the date as an invitation to get to know you, and to really learn about you. A date to me, is an invitation to get to know someone; a get-together to see if you are an appropriately compatible. Then from there, we can move slowly forward.

Go for it. It's your chance, and you should take it. If it doesn't all work out, learn from the situation and try something different next time the opportunity comes around.

• no not really he has to get me interested in him first. any other time we go out, id just consider him my friend

• I would. If I was single and some random guy asked me on a date I'd say yes as long as I could see myself with him (ie, she doesn't hate you from the start). Just ask. Make it seem casual.

People make dating so complicated when communication could solve everything :p

• Yep. That's the point of a date, to get to know each other.

• yes, totally

• Probably not. I don't want him to say I led him on if the interest doesn't grow (most likely it won't)

What Guys Said 1

• Hell no. Girls no within the first 10 seconds of talking to/seeing a man whether she'd be interested or not.