Do people consider eye color when liking someone?

I've heard that many people factor in body shape and hair color, but what about eye color? Does it even matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't actively seek any colors out, but I do like eyes a lot... I think you can learn a lot about a person by reading their eyes and seeing the life in them.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever dated a girl with blue eyes. I think they've all been brown or green. But it wasn't by design... I don't think.

What Guys Said 11

• Not at all haha, I have heard "guys subconsciously are attracted to girls with the same eye colour so they can tell if she cheated on him (child)" not sure if thats complete bs or not. I personally couldn't care less about eye colour, unless they turn red..

• Nope. Eye color doesn't matter too much to me.

Obviously there's awesome combinations: Brown and Brunette, Blue/Green and Black, Blue/Gray/Hazel and Blonde, etc.

However, eye color isn't going to make a difference at all if he/she actually gives a damn about you.

• No, almost all Asian has black or brown eye and there is not much different between these two colors.

• No i can't controll if a girl has light eyes or not

• Eye color does not matter. The mind behind the eyes does. Hopefully its more than meets the eye.

• Hazel and green colored eyes are a HUGE plus to me. They make a girl go from an 8 to a 10. I LOVE colored eyes. That's just me tho.

• Body shape I'm into but I don't care about eye color.

• Eye colour and facial features, matters far more than body shape and hair colour to me.

What matters to me is not one factor, but my overall attraction towards to girl.

• Hell no. Color of eyes is irrelevant.

• Yes and no.

If you have blue or green eyes they're more likely to find you attractive. They're the best eye colors.

• i mean if she has nice eyes that a plus but i dont really care

What Girls Said 14

• lol not in the slightest. i look at the face as a whole rather than simply isolating features. u gotta take someone as they are.

• Haha not really...
    I am attracted to certain eyes more than others, but it's not the color, it's the story behind them I like.

• I don't but it's a bonus and makes me more into him when I look into his gorgeous eyes.

This can be any color though because sometimes dark brown expresso chocolate eyes have flecks of brown in it

I'm a sucker for green eyes though but they never seem too into me

• Not normally, but I met this guy once. His eyes were so blue it made the sky look grey. It was hypnotizing.

• Not really, even though I typically attracted to brown or hazel eyes more. If a guy had blue eyes it would be the least of my worries. In fact there was this one guy I was into who had these bright blue eyes and we definitely had a lot of chemistry haha.

• Honestly, I don't even notice until they either somehow mention it in conversation or like two weeks into dating. I don't care about that shit.

• Not really. I do have a preference toward dark eyes, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone with light colored eyes.
    Basing whether or not you'd date someone off their eye color is silly.

• I don't think I specifically search for it. Maybe my subconscious? I have liked dark colored but I usually go for colored eyes. I don't know even why.

• nope it doesn't matter to me at all

• I don't care about eye color or hair color.

• It does for me. I can't date guys with dark brown eyes. I hate them. It's just a personal issue of mine.

• I have a thing for brown eyes, but I really don't mind if a guy had any other color.

• it doesn't matter to me
    though blue, green, and hazel eyes do attract me.

• If eye color is a deal breaker for you, I hope you die alone, with 55 cats and bills.

• What? I was just wondering if people put that into consideration! I didn't even mention my self. That's a horrible thing to say.

• It's not you as in you, but you as in people in general-.-'
      And really, it wasn't a horrible thing to say.

• LOL. I love you anon :)