How do you make a guy chase you and keep him interested?

Is it possible to make a guy chase you and want you more? If so, how?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Don't put out
    2. Look hot
    3. Be smart

Maintenance of doubt is essential here. You need to make it seem like you're interested... but never -enough- for him to be -completely- sure. You need to make him doubt himself, doubt his skills, doubt his everything. And you can do that by always hinting at wanting more, but never quite getting there.

You need to be savvy enough to pull this off without him realizing you're totally playing him. I recommend practicing how to look confused. Seriously. Practice it in a mirror. Whenever he suggests something more, look confused and say "but i thought we were friends?" Boom.

Good luck :D

• I should say, after you say that, hug him a little too long so that he's triggered, sexually. That'll keep him trying over and over and over and over again. And once you get bored, chuck him for a new one.

• I don't know what you're talking about D: Believable about what?

What Guys Said 6

• If you take good care of yourself, you're confident and you treat others with respect and expect to be respected.

• Show him that you have a kind, caring personality. Naturally make him feel like a better person.

• How to make a guy disinterested: Make him chase you.

• be obvious about your intentions and then pull back and be obvious again and then pull back again
    like a game

• Give a little but don't give it all.

• wave him over

What Girls Said 5

• Play it like a game of poker. Just give them a little bit, but don't show him your whole hand. You're still going to have to be clear your interested though.

Not everyone can play this game really well though and most girls who try just end up making guys frustrated.

• I don't. It's effortless on my part.

• honestly from personal experience guys don't like girls who play games. just be straight up and if he doesn't like that then he isn't the guy for you

• Steal his phone and threaten to send his n00dz to his guy friends jk

• I try to be mysterious