What kind of girls make guys fall head over heels?

What type of girls to guys like? Are there certain characteristics, looks or behaviors that drive men wild and make them want to pursue one female over the next female?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's girls that just have the "it" factor. You don't know what it is about them, but they just do something for you. You can't put your finger on what it even is exactly. The combination of a warm smile that puts you at ease and eyes that cut like a knife. They flash when the girl blinks and you are just floored. That is what does it for me. First thing I notice about a girl is her eyes and smile. Unless she is wearing a super tight or low cut shirt and has big boobs, but if she is just dressed normal then eyes and smile all day!!!

What Guys Said 8

• It's a whole bunch of things that could never be put on any page or website. God knows how to explain it, but when you see her, you just know or when you talk to her and find yourself wishing time would stop for this one moment just so that you can watch that smile come back to her face one more time before you have to go. Its moments like those that turn your world upside down. There's no list or page or book, it's just what it is...

It doesn't answer your question I don't think, but what ever any other guy says is wrong, its 1/1 000 000 physical and 999 999/1 000 000 that click you have with her and thats all there is to it.

• A girl who understands what you want to accomplish. Someone who loves hanging out a lot, and enjoys spending time with friends of mine or hers. THIS IS A BIG ONE FOR ME lol but a girl who respects and loves the music/art that I like and if she doesn't, she at least attempts to respect it. Sooo much more that make me feel "head over heels" for a girl!!

• I like a girl who is healthy or willing to be healthy. If she's either of those, then yeah, I'm into her. Health for me means psychologically apt, physically apt. And so on.

• Attractive shy girls I find really cute, also other characteristics of someone I would be more interested in dating.

• 0|0
    • nice pics

• The top one is so beautiful!!! Wow!!!

• You asked what makes guys fall head over heels. Don't you see her milkshake bringing boys (GAG comments) to the yard?

• tall long legged snow white virgins

• 0|0
    • She was so good looking when she was younger, I loved her freckles. She's still attractive just not as much as she used to be, I think it was because of the plastic surgery :/

• Answer : Attentiveness (looks, personality, everything).

What Girls Said 0