What is it that guys really like about girls?

Questions on the top. That's it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks, smells, personality, playfulness and naughtiness.

What Guys Said 24

• 1. Personality
    2. Way she talks
    3. Respect me
    4. Don't always put her YES in my YES, sometimes she also gives her opinion
    5. Care about me
    6. her sense of humor
    7. And especially, Don't leave me during my Hard times and supports me (Emotionally) if she can.

• Gotta agree with Slyhippo on this one. Granted, looks DO play a factor in finding a woman for 99.9% of men. However, the majority of guys worth keeping are gonna value your personality over your looks.

• Do you mean physically, mentally, or personality wise? In each case, the answer will be different for everyone.

• Figure. Beautiful hair. Sometimes when I make eye contact with a pretty stranger and I'm stunned and can't look away. Naturally, breasts and butts and legs *shrugs*
    Aside from looks:
    Intelligence Understanding Ambition Passion
    Also I really like it when girls are very good/giving/loving people inside but have no problem being really mean/bitchy at the same time.. hard to describe. Maybe it's because I'm so nice, sort of like an opposites attract kinda thing.

• The way that they are a complete mystery to us, they are like a puzzle that can never be solved, the different way they approach situations, their personality, and physically; their eyes.

• i like the girl to be tall big and muscular

• Are you asking about girls in general, or the specific girl (s) in our lives?

• girls in general

• Well, I really like their beauty, their sweet nature, the they can bewitch us, their scents, their grace, and their smiles.

• Soft skin
    Sexy voices
    Nurturing tendencies

• A lot of the perves like the ass boobs and all that but the good guys look for how you treat your family and friends and your personaltity

• Everything, girls r the best. It just depends on how it all comes together. One fucked up aspect can make a winner, to a chick you only kinda like.

• 1. Their face
    2. Hairstyle
    3. Their kindness
    4. Their body shape
    5. Their voice

• EVERYTHING!

• I suppose it depends on the particular girl. I like if a girl is feminine and the opposite of me.

• Her eyes and her smile and a good personality.

• Guys like girls that have the good taste to like them.
    Doesn't matter what they look like, ... we just like to be liked.

Try it some day.. tell a guy that you like him & see how he changes around you.
    We're pretty simple to work out... haha!

• Besides the fact that women are breathtakingly beautiful, I love being around them. They are great conversationalists.
    Just hanging out at a coffee shop talking and laughing with a girl makes me feel refreshed, better about life, and happy :)

• I really like tits. simple.

• Personality, don't know sometimes the way women plays with their hairs, smiles, boobs. The sensual bodies that you have etc...

• she was cute and simple one that its by me...

• The fact that they are women. It's fascinating really.

• The smell of a woman. Seriously you gotta appreciate the smell. An empty room is never the same.

• Looks are big but your personality can change how attractive you look to someone. The girl I like was like an older sister to me for several years.

• Looks. Period. If you're having guy trouble it's because of your appearance.

What Girls Said 2