Is this girl leading me on?

I meet this girl 7 months ago and we like each other. The problem is she doesn't want to commit. She said until I meet her family in Colombia she can be my girlfriend. Is she leading me on? Any advice? She said that if we are gonna get together is because we're gonna get married. She's from a conservative family. All this sounds a bit crazy to me. Once she said she saw me as the husband she always wanted and asked God for... doesn't make sense?

I meet this girl 7 months ago and we like each other. The problem is she doesn't want to commit. She said until I meet her family in Colombia she can be my girlfriend. Is she leading me on? Any advice? She said that if we are gonna get together is be
anyone else?

10

What Girls Said 1

• No. It does make sense. Some families are super strict about marriage. No doubt she is super Catholic and refuses to divorce.

Either you say yes and marry her or say no.

Your choice.

-Koni

What Guys Said 0