2 giRls pregnant of me! 1 a twin!!! 3 kids in total! How to tell them and my parents about them? Im 25. 2 gf not a good idea?

Sharing the bed, cheating and now this! The girls don't know I did this and parents don't know!

Most Helpful Girl

• be honest with your act
    *shaking my head

What Girls Said 4

• Youve really outdone yourself this time now haven't you? Wow so thought double timing two different women wouldn't catch up to you? That thered be no consequences? Well mother nature sure showed you now all you can do is be a man and take care of your business

• sounds like you're in a pretty shitty situation... better tell em' the truth.. good luck

• Good luck with that... Are they due at same time too.. And no 2 girlfriends is never a good idea.. How do your parents not know about at least 1 of them..

• Just be honest about everything.

What Guys Said 6

• start being responsible now. if you don't know what that means, google it:P

• It still amazes me in this day and age that so many people are ignorant about birth control.
    They teach it in school, and you can find out about it on the internet.
    It's not a good idea to have two girlfriends unless you have a bunch of money and a lawyer.

• I hope you go to jail because you can't pay child support. I'm totally serious too. You deserve what's coming to you, you brought this on yourself by not keeping it in your pants. Guys like you ruin so many girls, and make it hard on us decent guys to find a wife.

• You need to be honest because at the end of the day this is a big responsibility you have to take on
      And thiz is certainly a situation you will not me able to control by yourself so do let your parents know if you truly knew what you wanted in life you wouldn't be in this situation its just a shame because you're girlfriend is gonna be heartbroken when she finds but u make ur bed and you lie in it.

• When you're going to fuck things up, you don't half-ass it, do you? You just gotta come clean with all of them.

• Lies. Trawllawlawlawl = You're fu**ed n00b.

• you're screwed big time lol, nobody wants to in your shoes right now