How much do looks matter to girls? Am I kinda unotticable?

ok so I am 21 and I have never had a girlfriend. I posted on a certain website forum in tthis thing called a "rate thread" and got a lot of negative reception from the ladies. I didn't think much of it at first and assumed it was trolling, but after that I tried a few dating sites like Tinder and OkCupid and had absolutely no luck at all. This leaves me questioning how much a guy's appearance REALLY matters when it comes to dating oand stuff like that. I'm looking for completely honest feedback on how I look. Is there anything that I am doing wrong that could use improvement? If so, please let me know!
This is me, you will have to copy and paste the link. also, sometimes it shows with a space between the. and the com, so you may have to delete it.: imgur. com/a/71Jc9

Most Helpful Girl

• You look very cute, especially when you smile, remember attraction is relative.

as someone who's done online dating, 75 -80% of the people on there are only looking at your face and body objectively. These are shallow people, and I was one of them. I would pick these buff attractive men, then have terrible dates where we didn't click at all, and sex was brought up, over and over again. My current fiance messaged me, and honestly I replied because his grammar was perfect. I wasn't interested at first, because his photo didn't catch my eye.

I was open to going on a date with him, so I let it happen, most girls however, will shut you down immediately for not being "their type" let them pass, they're being shallow anyway. In order to make online dating work, message any and every girl that catches your eye, and simply tell them so. NOT HI or HEY, but an actual message. "Hey, my name is blah, and I think your hair is stunning, how are you today? " that tells her you think she's pretty (girls like being told they're pretty) and that you're interested more in her than just her vag.
    a girl on a dating website will get 2million "Heeeeyyyyyy ;)" messages, be different, and show a little personality, something to show you don't just want a fuck.

What Girls Said 4

• Well for me confidence matters more than looks I don't really care much about looks unless he points it out constantly

• looks can help, but at the end of the day personality matters most. having a sexy body helps, but what is more important is a sexy mind.

• I think your really handsome.

• Hmm online dating is a problem for some , Looks are important as that gets someone to notice you. then personality comes in, maybe personality first if urs is awesome. Have you actually got out and asked a girl out?
    My absolute honest opinion is that you don't look ugly, to me you look pretty young like 17/18. When i looked at your pic i kinda thought you would look better with a little beard maybe?

• Yes, I actually have asked several girls out in real life. They don't reciprocate much interest in me at all. Would you say that I currently look undesirable or unotticable?

• it doesn't matter if I'm not ugly.. As long as I am not attractive then I just go unoticed. It is essentially the same as being ugly, because at the end of the day a cute girl would not give me a chance.

• Its not being attractive its how you put yourself out there that everyone will notice. It could be your style, personality, confidence that will get you noticed. Not everyone is born gorgeous , don't beat yourself on this you just gotta think of a way to get you noticed. Girls also well most iI guess won't approach guys first too.

What Guys Said 6

• mmm honestly dude you look fine. if you're doing online dating though its all a numbers game so you gotta throw 25 to catch 1.

• You literally posted a question for people to rate you yesterday and asked them if they could tell what they think about you. Could you just continue there?

• I'd say looks matter to girls as least as much as they matter to guys. However, there are girls who care mostly about personality. They don't seem to be common, but keep looking and you'll find someone.

• They matter as least as much as looks matter to men, bro.

• As important as it is for Guys

• That is what I figured, because I have been called ugly-average AT BEST and no girl ever shows any ammount of interest in me whatsoever. Did you see my pic? Is there anything that I can do?

• Your not ugly. You ask this question so often. I haven't used this site for months and I come back and you are still asking this crap