Girls: What do you call your significant other? Do you refer to them as Honey, Boo, Dear, Man?

All details are in the question...

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• His name, and sometimes babe. Yeah, I'm boring lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Baby, Babe, love, and his nickname, also sugar tush, but that's an inside joke.
    I feel when you're around the person long enough nicknames just happen. An ex would call me pumpkin face cause my profile photo was a jackolantern.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call him sweetie pie or baby or babe. He calls me the same with the wonderful addition of honey bun, angel, princess and sometimes wife.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been dating my bf for 4 months and some times I call him sweetie, babe, baby, or once and a while Stevie but I don't like it that much so I came up with weven because it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say his name, or i'll call him babe, or baby.
    I might even come up with a cute nickname for him..

0|0
    0|0
  • Babe, Hun, his name, and sometimes I call him my fishy (it's a weird story xP) are the only nicknames I'll call him when I'm not teasing him. Otherwise it's boo, baby, beau, bae, dork, and whatever else pops into my head xP

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, babe, sweety, cutie but that's because I say that to everybody

0|0
    0|0
  • all of the above... dear honey boo boo man

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call them by their name or dude. "Hey dude!" Idk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use practically all the sweet words there is. But, I must admit, I use Dickface, loser and other insults, or sarcastic names a lot too^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he calls me sweetie, babe, baby, sweetheart, cutie, honey, hun and my favorite, my love. I call him all of those and a sweet nickname I made for him using his name.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just call them by their name

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.