*Full Kiss* on the end of a 1st date or just a peck on the cheek and/or small one on the lips?

Preferably for me I would give a small peck on the cheek & hug only cause its the 1st date , want to end it nicely & am a sweet / classy gal so I want to leave him wanting more .:P that's how'd I do it don't want to reveal too much bout one's self stay alluring/mysterious..

x]

but that's just me however a small one is questionable lol so let's see what y'all have to say ? ;)

• *Full Kiss* I guess with some tongue if you (take it there , enough chemistry)
  • *Peck on the Cheek* & or small one on the lips to give just a taste (tease) keeping it short & sweet
comment if you like .

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really see it being possible to get to know someone enough after just one date that you could really go for the full kiss. So I go with peck on the cheek/small one on the lips.

What Guys Said 1

• A small one on the lips if she looks up to it. I'm a traditionalist.

What Girls Said 9

• It's been proven that a gentleman is twice as likely to ask a girl out for a second date, if she kisses him at the end of the first one. People don't seem to realize that a kiss is far more than a sexual or romantic act. It's practically the thermometer to test the chemistry and attraction between two people. Find out if there is a spark between the two of you BEFORE you think to more invest time, money, and energy into a relationship that could go either way - good or bad. I would say that a kiss on the cheek isn't enough to show that you're interested in seeing a guy again. I kiss everyone on the cheek. A peck on the lips, or just a regular kiss with the right amount of tongue is fine. No need to overdo it for fear of being prude, and no need to skimp out at risk of looking slutty. Make a kiss appropriate to the date. If it was a good date, then by all means, kiss the guy if he deserves it. If it was not so great, that's when I would only go for the cheek or not kiss him at all.

• it really depends on the situation. if there is ALOT of chemistry with the guy I'd go for a full kiss. if I feel I need to find out more about the guy I'd go for a peck on the lips. if I feel that there is nothing between the guy & me but maybe there's a small chance that things might work, I'd give him a peck on the cheek. if everything is hopeless, I won't give him anything. ha ha.

• peck on the cheek - hands down. I think that rushing into a full kiss makes you look a little easy. besides, you need more time to build that chemistry between you and person. if a person kisses well after one date it doesn't mean that they are compatible with you - it means they're a good kisser. besides, some people are shy and can't kiss with the level of passion they normally would kiss with since they aren't familiar with the person (maybe after two dates or more down the line).

people rush so much these days. where the hell is the fire? relax and enjoy that anticipation of the first kiss. the build up to the kiss is as stimulating as the act itself.

• There's a saying that always makes me laugh, and I think it kinda works in this situation, "he won't buy the cow if you're giving away the milk for free" haha

• Surely giving away the milk would be having sex on the first date...now THAT would be stupid...unless all you actually wanted was quick sex...

• Haha, I said that the saying held true, I never specified what it meant :)

• I really think it depends on how your date went and how you feel about the person!

You should do what makes you happy and what you want to do at that moment, and if you feel like full on kissing the guy, then I say go for it!

• I think if you give the cheek as a girl, its almost code for I'm really not that interested in you, I mean I kiss my dada on the cheek so blah!...If the guy holds back, he might be being a gentleman, but personally, I expect a proper kiss!

• it depends on how you feel with the person like if the date went really well full kiss if you had an awful time and your just trying to be nice then a peck.

my first date with my boyfriend we definately had a full kiss many times thru out the date lol because we had kissed before we started dating many times.

• if I kiss them at all it would just be a small one. I think full on pashing someone on the 1st date is tacky.

• I USE 2 HATE KISSING BUT NOW I LOVE IT...FULL KISS BABY..FULL KISS JUS 2 C IF THEIR IZ SUMTHING THEIR LMFAO...