Is this a good tinder profile pichelp please?

pic advice

need help

pic advice

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think so... probably better to wear regular clothes or a nice button-down. Also, it's more flattering if the person taking the picture isn't below you- have the person stand on ground that's level with where you are.

• you're good looking, but the picture makes you look like a good looking crazy dude :o Do you have any other pictures?

• If you losses the facial hair you will look younger so try that

• hot but you also have the pedo beard going... dont worry, you can now buy pedo glasses

What Guys Said 3

• No.
    I mean this in the nicest way possible, it looks douchey.
    If you're going to be shirtless, you need to be in a shirtless setting like at the beach or a pool.

• To be honest, I see that it is a popular thing to show some skin and whatever, but I think how a picture captures the most about yourself without revealing too much is the kind that is best.

• You look like The Joker's slightly more sane cousin, which isn't saying a whole lot.