Do other races like black girls?

I'm black and like someone who's white. Are men from different races and cultures attracted to black women mentally/sexually/physically? Why or why not? Does how dark they are matter? Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every race is capable of being attracted to every other race. While this is true, the opposite is also true. It's possible for a person of any race to not be attracted to certain races. It really is personal preference.

Then there's one more unfortunate factor. As I am sure you are aware, there is a lot of stigma surrounding black stereotypes. My parents would never let me date someone black. It's prejudiced and wrong but they just would not be comfortable at all and it would be hard for me to go against them on this since they are my parents after all. Just something to keep in mind.

What Guys Said 5

• yes other races are attracted to black women. it goes all ways with every race. and it comes down to preference for why they are attracted to a person.

• I am very attracted to black girls in all three areas, it really depends on the individual honestly. I would date dark to light tone, it wouldn't matter.

• race doesn't enter into it for me babe , white, black, indian , chiese whatever , if someones good looking or has things about them you like , then you like them full stop, have to admit iv never had the pleasure of a black or indian female and would love to its one of my fantasies

• I have no preference

• If they are opposed then they are closed minded and not worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• skin color/ shade has nothing to do with beauty. i know lots of guys white, Asian , indian etc who are dating darkskin girls.