New guy hasn't asked about my past?

This new guy and I have been talking for 4 months now and we are currently dating. We've also slept together and I'm pretty positive that he likes me a lot!
About a few weeks before meeting the new guy I had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship. I'm curious as to why he hasn't asked about my ex. He hasn't a single thing.
I mean, I know everyone has a past and I def want to be informed or have a generic background on the person I am seeing.
Why hasn't he asked?
I've asked questions about his past/ex but he doesn't ask any back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he doesn't find it important, what matters is the relationship you have now. Personally I don't really care about the girls past; in fact I would worry that the more I know the more I may wish I didn't know.. You know? Do you want him to ask you? If so, why?

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he just doesn't care about the past
    you know those kind of live the present type of people

What Girls Said 1

• He probably doesn't think it's important to know about your past - maybe it just doesn't matter to him and that he likes you without knowing xxxx