Do older women like to date younger men?

I am 20 years of age and am not very interested in women my age primarily due to their immaturity. I am looking for someone over 30. This of course is incredibly difficult as women are typically attracted to older men as opposed to the other way around.

The logical decision at this point may be to give up... Although I feel like I need a relationship or a date, I've spent way to much time on this.

Is there any way for me to find someone? If so, how and where?

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Older women aren't exclusively attracted to older men. There is definitely a prime age group that women find attractive in general and 20 is on the young side of that. As a 27 year old I find ages 23-33 most attractive. It isn't just about maturity either, it's about life experience. A 20 year just doesn't have it. You'll probably disagree and believe that you are much more experienced than your peers ( I remember, I was an intelligent, mature 20 year old once) but you'll realize as time passes just how wrong you were...
    My advice would be to find a mature intelligent 20 year old woman. If you exist don't you think she does too?

What Girls Said 4

• It's all about how you carry yourself and letting a woman know what you are all about. I tend to want date men who are my age or just a little older than me. I'm thinking of long term at 24 years old. I want a guy who has stabiilty in his life, wants the same things in life I do ( house and kids) and of course someone mature. If you can prove to a woman that's what your about, hey you might just have yourself an older woman. I know it can happen beacuse I know someone like you , he's 21 and his girlfriend is 26 or 27. He's really hard working and mature, it's awesome.

• 1000 people, 1000 different tastes. Maybe you'll stumble upon on what you are looking for, maybe not. If there is an older woman that you like, try to talk to her and see where it goes.

I think, the main issue is that they believe that you'll soon get bored with them and you'll find a young chick to mess around with and they feel like they don't stand a chance. Prove them wrong. :)

• "I think, the main issue is that they believe that you'll soon get bored with them and you'll find a young chick to mess around with and they feel like they don't stand a chance"

I never thought about this. I also presume that some older women think that I am being dishonest and am strictly looking for sex as opposed to a sexual relationship. Thank you for contributing.

• I'm 15 going onto 16 in October and im in 10th grade and dating someone who's 14 and in 9th grade. We've been dating for 4 months.

• I think an older woman would have trouble taking you seriously and you would have nothing in common besides sex. Women tend to mature emotionally faster than men and also a thirty year old woman will be much further in life than you.

• "Women tend to mature emotionally faster than men"

Maturing emotionally is not specific to gender is is mainly derived from experience and partially derived from intelligence.

What Guys Said 2

• I highly highly doubt that a woman over 30 would want to date a 20 year old, but I'm sure some are out there. Many women in that age range wouldn't mind a sexual relationship, but I doubt a dating one.

Don't they have like cougar bars or something? You could try online dating I guess. I don't know what else to tell you. Many at that age are straight forward and so if you see one that's attractive to you you speak to her. Be confident and sure in what you want and make sure you tell her clearly what you want. If she doesn't want that she'll kindly decline more than likely.

• *Many at that age are straight forward and so if you see one that's attractive to you you should speak to her.

• Hmmm, where abouts should I go to meet these women?

• This older lady told me that you gotta lie about your age on POF. Put that you're around the age of the women you're looking for.

Yeah I think they have cougar bars. I don't know I don't go to bars really. Maybe you could google search it and find some stuff.

I wish I knew dude. I just find a few in everyday life like the grocery store and stuff. I've never been with one. I wish I have. I could have.

• Being rich and attractive would help win them...