Do guys like girls who don't give up sex easily?

Do guys like girls who aren't easy? Will they pursue her more because she didn't give it up on the first date or do they want girls who will give sex quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys do, but some for different reasons.

Some guys like girls who aren't "easy" because they like the challenge and ego boost when they finally get her to sleep with him.
    Some guys like girls who aren't "easy" because they enjoy a girl who views sex as special and shouldn't be taken lightly.

What Guys Said 7

• I think its all preference. to me it hardly matters.

• it varies. I know of plenty of guys who would like to wait for marriage, and expect their future spouses to as well. For me, personally, I prefer to start with the 'sexcapades' as soon as possible - it lets me know our priorities are well matched.

• Yes and no. Girls who give it up easily prob do so to everyone. So a dime a dozen. Not saying you can't take that girl home to your parents, however you prob won't. Girls who don't mainly intrigue a guy more. Makes us want to get to know you more. Sometimes it worth the wait. However if you play extremely hard to get its off putting and I would just move on to the next no matter how gorgeous a girl maybe.

• So you're saying that girls who don't show that much interest in a guy makes the guy want to get to know her more?

• Depending on the situation and where this is taking place, yes. If you show some interest even the slightest, men will cling to it and become intrigued. If you show no interest most men get the hint and move on. If you're all over them they more than likely are expecting sex right away. It's all how you come off. If you're at a bar most times than not men are just looking for a hook up. Except for the one occasional guy who's looking for more.

• It is reasonable after 6 months as a virgin and 3 months as a non-virgin though. But yes, I for some reason find it easier to respect non-easy girls, because if they jump in the bed instantly, it is harder to trust them regarding monogamous intent.

• I haven't did anything with the guy I'm talking to yet. It's been almost 2 months since we've known each other. I Thought It would be better if we were in a relationship first before we had sex. I'm not sure if he wants a relationship or how he feels about me. Dating is hard =/ and it seems hard to figure out how people feel about you.

• I agree, I had known my girlfriend for a year before I made my move to initiate a relationship! And it's been 2 and a half years since then... wait, has it really been that long? Wow, time passes fast.

• I enjoy a fun challenege but after a certain amount of time its not worth.

• I will pretty much only pursue a virgin.

• Wow really

• People need to quit having sex like it's a sport and having all these babies they can't provide for.

• I agree to that

• If a guy just wants sex, obviously he will want it quickly. If he wants a relationship and potentially a marriage, then he will usually be willing to wait until she is ready, be it before or after marriage.

What Girls Said 0