Lipstick while making out?

Soo, some time ago I hooked up with this boy that I really like but I was wearing lipstick that got smudged all over us and he told me that I've put too much lipstick which made me feel very uncomfortable. After that we continued making out.

What do you think? Do you mind if a girl has lipstick on while making out?

I'm over thinking it and I can't help it. :(

• I don't care
  • I like it
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, those guys... EVERYTHING is YOUR fault
    say goodbye to such BS

What Guys Said 11

• If it is hot making out, then it is something I like. I actually have a little fetish for women in lipgloss! The more the merrier!

• Well, I don't mind a kiss mark on my face but I can see why he would say that. If you do wear it then don't put on so much that he turns into one of the red hot chili peppers. Maybe a lighter color? I like how lipstick looks on people but I wouldn't want a giant O around my mouth

• Yeah I know but I was not expecting any kissing that night and I love to wear my red lipstick. It just turned out that way...

• Aww thank you for the advice, you're really nice. ^^

• Lol no problem, I'm glad to be of service. Too bad all of the nice guys finish last lol. Thanks for reading :D

• A little troublesome if you get it on a shirt I like but its OK. Last weekend my Milwaukee's Brewers shirt got a little splash of color on the chest.

• I personally like it when things get "messy", so yes, I like it when a girl wears lipstick while making out or doing other "stuff".

Some guys might not though. I also don't think he was trying to be an asshole, even if it came out like that.

• Either way is cool with me. :)

• I like lipstick and make-up on girl and i don't care if she gets lipstick on me

• oh god red lipsitck is just... no.. NO!
    natural for me thank you.

• lip gloss is good. and red lipstick terrible !!!

• I don't mind it

• I personally wouldn't care, but that's me. Obviously he did

• It's funny, every dude who said yes has no shot with women in general, I mean look a the pics haha so since beggars can't be choosers they are okay with anything that comes their way LOL

My answer is NO, I don't want to taste your lipstick, although you can put it on for bj and taste it for yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest, there are lots of things that you can focus on while making out. Yet, lipstick is not one of them. lmao.

• Obviously he cares, you got it all over his mouth and face... It's messy and inconvenient. Just wear some lip balm next time and call it a day.

• You can take a tissue and blot your lips next time, no mess :)

• I think it depends on the guy and the situation. I know my bf for example isn't a huge fan of the idea of getting lipstick on him when we eventually kiss even though he would deal with it so just check with the guy your with :)