Can someone explain this to me or what this means?

I like this girl a lot amd I believe this girl still likes me but she said she's having to deal with a lot of stuft and get things straightened out for thing to be good or better in the long run. She wants me to still be around even though we aren't "seeing" on another right now. But every time like I text her to just talk to her we text like 5 minutes, just texting a few times and she'll stop texting me. But if she texts me, we will talk til 2 in the morning or talk a whole lot longer. Does that make sense?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds as though, with all 'She's having to deal with a lot of stuff...' that she isn't in Any position Nor cares to right now, to get hooked at the hip with anyone. I believe she really cares about you, keeps you in her life, feels 'Secure' in knowing you are at the Other end of just a message away, but for now, it is what it is...
    And with the sporadic 'Texting and talking' it's the things most likely in her life that--------She may be straightening out to be good or better in the long run.
    I know what she is going through, been there, done it. And Any distraction from anyone, trying to Deal with Other people, other things, is More than a person can endure.
    Be her Friend, be there for her. She needs a friend right now more than you know...
    Of course it's your call if you see that it's not moving in your direction. But for now, with all that it is, all that she can give for now, you would have to make up your mind to remain friends and hope for the best or---Move on, start with another 'date mate' and leave it at that.
    Yes, indeed... Make a whole lot of-------Sense, sweetie.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, and trust me im. being nothing buy supportive and there for her :)

• Ok will do!

• I knew I could count on you to do this, sweetie... Glad to have been here for you... God's blessings... xx

What Girls Said 1

• That could mean she isn't ready for a bf or she is just messing around with you to pass time. I actually have a good friend going through the same thing. But the girl is actually a whore.

• Well she's just been with one guy and she was in a 4 1/2 year relationship. with him. She said he was a complete ass and has messed her up and she's trying to work on herself to get back to herself.

• Goodluck to you!

• Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 1

• It would be good if you ask her what else is going on in her life. I am wondering if she has a BF she needs to drop or family issues.

• Well when we went out for a month she was just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship and she said he made her not herself. And she says she's trying to get back to herself. That's what she's told me.

• She has lingering thoughts about the old BF.