Is there a possibility for us; I really love her?

I've been taking this girl out to lunch and talking extensively with her at parks and through text. After multiple signs she's interested in me, I finally asked her out. Her words are exactly read like this.

"We've been hanging out over the summer for the past few weeks, taking me out of my shell, talking for hours, which I love. I'm glad we got to know each other on a diffrent level. I really admire that you aren't like the rest of these guys out here. Not too many guys like you are around anymore... you're intelligent, very handsome, and know what you want in your life. I definitely need a guy like you by my side. At the moment, I feel some kind of way about getting in with a relationship, it would be nice to be with you because I like you a lot and you are exactly what I want. I just need a lot of time to think on it".

Now I responded with sincerity and respected that, giving her as much time as needed. After this I invited her over my house and we both enjoyed ourselves like we normally do. Now what I'm curious is how long doe she need for this contemplation. I love all genuinely and after hearing some of her past relationships aftermath I would NEVER break her heart. Please anyone, is she still interested in me and what can I do to progress further with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe its just not her time yet? Maybe too early for her to get into another relationship maybe (i have no idea about her past relationships) just sounds like she's taking it really slow to continue and get to know you better before getting into a relationship with you so quickly, of course she still likes you she just probably need time to heal a bit and also get to know you better, don't worry your ok

What Girls Said 3

• It's obvious she likes you, but she's battling something else... maybe she was hurt by someone else recently? Maybe she needs to focus on something else (i. e. school? family issues?). Or maybe it has something to do with age? How old are you/her? If you really like her try harder and show her you really like her and will treat me really well. :)

• I think she is stringing you along when she has no intention of dating you.

• I'm sorry, what's that supposed to mean?

• I think she is interested in a relationship, she's just being cautious. The same way she came right out and told you that she needed time you could open up to her and tell her that you are more than happy to give her time, but it would also serve you if she didn't take longer then she needed to. If she comes to a decision you'd like to know as soon as possible. She should respect your wishes in return for you respecting hers, and it might speed up an answer a little bit.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think she's interested. I think she just wants to be your friend.

Keep the window open by continuing what you're doing but don't put your heart and soul into it. Keep her on the back burner.

I speak from experience. Women that do that will, at best, only be fuck buddies. I guess that's not a total loss but it certainly isn't what you had in mind. My sympathies, friend.

• She didn't say no and after saying all that as well I'm pretty sure she's interested in you. She's just thinking it over -- probably due to the previous relationship aftermaths you mentioned -- and the only person who knows how long it'll take her to come to a decision is her.

• just play it cool and she will come to you. Go date other women in the meantime because it's not a safe zone to be in. Im in the same boat. Earn her trust little by little and just be good to her nothing else. Don't give in... give in when she's actually ready. If you give in too much you will just be a friend, so play cool and go at her pace.

• I don't think you read this correctly. I only want her solemnly man; I'd honestly sacrifice things for her.