Would you date a girl that was chubby, but had a pretty face and a good personality?

do guys really only care about body image? or would you be willing to date a girl who doesn't have a perfect body, but is very pretty and has a kick ass personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely would date a chubby women. I believe that men who are elitest about body type are very shallow because to other people they may not be an adequate example of a optimum male.

Firstly, chubby people people aren't necessarily unhealthy and it's naive to say that people with extra weight don't take care of themselves. Everyone handles weight differently.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't date chubby girls. I'm an in shape guy and prefer a girl in shape too. From my experiences chubby girls have been very attention seeking with me and very sedentary and I can't deal with those.

• So far as I'm concerned, your body tells me something about you. Overweight people are lazy and eat to much and there are many overweight people who lose it all. If she doesn't care about her body at all, why would she care about me at all?

• but say they were overweight because of a medical issue they couldn't control, would that change your mind?

• Medical issue, give me a break. I heard every excuse before. You are what you eat, no matter what medial condition you have. Most over weight people don't realize how much food they are eating and most parents that have kids that are over weight dont realize how much food they are feeding them.

• Hey people cannot control if they are thin either. Medical issues are medical issues, wether your metabolism or thyroid is going hay wire, it's what the other person is turn on by I guess.

• Chubby is fine. But I can't stand obese. Sorry. But yeah, if you are not in the obese range and only in the overweight range, I'll give you a chance. :)

Would you date a guy who was short, but had a handsome face and a good personality?

• Depends on the girl. Chubby isn't necessarily bad. Sometimes it's a turn on. Depends on the girl, like I said. But overall personality is more important.

• a bit chubby yes, fat no. a lot of people confuse chubby with fat.

• Yes chubby girls with great personality are nice xD

• Hell yeah I would. Personality can be a real boost when it comes to attraction.

• I'd hit it and marry it.

• I would in a heartbeat. You sound very attractive.

• Awe thank you, this question was about myself haha

• I could look past the chub if her face and personality were beautiful.

• No I wouldn't. That maybe shallow, fuck personality !

• Hahaha, but people need to remember looks fade and one day you'll be a pile of wrinkles anyway so it matters what your made if inside! (:

• Yes, but life is too short to dance with ugly women !

• hell yes I would chubby girls give me great sex

• Chubby, yes (I actually find it sorta cute) but not obese.

• I don't know, I don't decide on dating a girl or not through arbitrary descriptions of them through text. Human attraction doesn't work that way ;)

• It's possible but unlikely.

I'm more inclined to fall for a good body plain face with a good personality.

But that's just me.

• Been there, done that, it was *fantastic*.

We broke up over long distance - you know how it goes -.-

Still miss her sometimes:)

What Girls Said 0