Is it wrong to date a girl for revenge?

I had a girlfriend a while back who cheated on me because she "couldn't forget" about the other guy (who ended up screwing things up with her, as I warned her he would) and wanted to keep my friendship. I told her I couldn't deal with it yet and needed time, and she's now acting the victim and saying I never want to see or talk to her again. I am officially sick of it and am now with a girl who used to be close to her and who I KNOW has a habit of rubbing things in her face.

Is it wrong that I'm with her out of revenge? Keep in mind I do like this new girl I'm with. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating another girl for revenge is petty. You need to be above that kind of attitude.
    Now, if you date someone because you like them, and it so happens to reach the same conclusion, that is a different story.

What Girls Said 5

• Why does this other girl deserve to get hurt? That's really selfish and low dude. Don't drag and innocent bystander into your drama.

If you genuinely like and want to date her fine. But DROP this feud first if you want to date *this* girl. These feelings will pollute the relationship, and you'll only be driven by a need to win. Love isn't about winning. It's about a mutual balance and a feeling of security. How can anyone feel secure when they're being used?

• Yes it is wrong to date a girl if you have some ulterior intention. You are misleading her

• Yes its wtong u shouldn't use someone and just end up hurting there feelings. But it'll could be ok if u actually like and will stay with this new girl

• You already know the answer man.

• Omg dont do that

What Guys Said 4

• Well make up your mind. Which is it? Are you with this new girl for revenge? Or because you like her?

• Uhh yeah lol... How do you think that girl feels about using her like that?

• thats childish imo. just move on if you dont like her.

• As long as you like the other girl you're with now. Be sure to consider she could get hurt to.