What should you think when a girl says to you that you should not flirt this much while chatting. And what should you reply?

What should you think when a girl says to you... you should not flirt this much while chatting... And what should you reply... and even to the Expressions like Awwwww... N how should you talk on chat to impress the girl you are talking too :P

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't like you hahaha. A girl will only say that if she doesn't want you to flirt anymore.

• But what he speaks... tln the emoctions she sends when I actually flirt with her... that shows something else :|

• I'm just telling you that it sounds like she's not interested. Seriously. You can believe what you like lol.

• She's right. The girls not interested. If she were, she'd flirt back and it wouldn't be with emoticons. Emoticons are there to express something we'd rather not say (or express a mood or context) for instance if she gives a dorky face, its cuz that what she thinks of you. ;D And yes we do over use them! How about ya try this... STOP flirting so much while chatting (did u evn consider that? lol) becuz to keep getting it from a guy we don't want it from will only disgust us further in regards to you! Certainly not make us want you. Sorry for putting it so bluntly but I'll admit to being in rare form tonight & not much in the mood for beating around the bush. And don't get the impression im flirting with you just becuz I said "bush". Im not. ;P << and that shall be taken as "haha!" and not that I want to lick you (or a bush for that matter)!

What Girls Said 2

• If she has told you that you are flirting too much and you shouldn't, then she doesn't appreciate you're flirting, so stop it. End of.

• if a girl has to tell you you shouldn't flirt as much then maybe you shouldn't :P.. maybe ask her if it makes her feel uncomfortable as sometimes when guys are too flirty with me I feel that way, good luck :)

• No i am not flirting with her actually... We are friends and a little flirting is okay i think isn't it :P

• OMG, you might be the reason why they invented the 'BLOCK' option. NO! Its NOT ok to flirt (even a little bit) if she doesn't WANT YOU TO! What part of "don't do that/ stop" are you not hearing? Are you a car salesman? If not you should be! ... Pay no attn. to me, just tossing my 2 (ok maybe 4) cents in the bucket.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ignore her. she's being kinda a bitch. If she's interested, she'll come after you. If not, who cares, find another one that's nicer.

• She is my friend

• Then be very bland and see how she likes it. Girls if you flit they don't want you to but if you don't they're like blah blah blah doesn't he like me?

• Ok.. thanks bro :)

• "Fuck you too"