Ladies, romantic date ideas?

Ladies, if you could dream of a first date that would absolutely blow you away, what would it be? Now I know of some that women will mention that in the real world comes off creepy or just doesn't work. And also would appreciate ideas that didn't cost a lot of money since the budget is a little tight so please try and be as realistic as possible! Looking forward to your ideas!

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, a romantic date can cost hardly anything, in fact it can cost nothing. The most romantic date I ever went on, was a simple ice cream and a walk on the beach board walk at night. A place where we weren't pressured to be "on our toes" in public, a place where it was easy to be ourselves. I have never gotten to know a man as well as I did on a regular date compared to the date I had.

Date cost: 5 bucks.

Of course, if you don't live by the beach. A walk in the city is another great date. Sometimes a more simple scene can be a lot more romantic than a complex scene.

Good luck on your future date. xoxo

What Girls Said 2

• simple flower for a first date ! sweet words nice peacful place like the beach nothing cheesy the moon light like be sure that the day when is a full moon that's so cool lay on the sand and watch stars ! that would be amaizing !!! and perfict i'll just keep thinking about it all week or something !

• My ideal first day would be to spend like 2-3 hours doing ANYTHING at all with someone who is a TRUE INDIVIDUAL and isn't out to change who he is for me.

What Guys Said 2

• the best dates are the ones that you can spend time with a girl enjoying a nice view, some drinks (non-alcohol preferred), and getting to know each other. a romantic date is set by the quality of time spent, not the place. but best ideas are going to the beach, going for ice cream, go for a walk at a place with a view, meet up to go sight seeing, go for a bike ride anywhere, meet up to play music/sing/dance.

• I recently took a girl on this date, it was pretty good I must say: Picnic at a park, by the lake, KFC, her favourite cookies, and her favourite movie on the laptop.

BOOM!! Romance Ninja