Guys, do you easily text a girl, "Good morning beautiful?" Or do you save this type of text for a woman you are focused on?

I received a text from a boy I have been texting for about a month, but this time he told me good morning beautiful, and sends me a kissing emoji with the eyes closed, to say good night... what is he indicating? Or is he a player?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find a lot of guys are different. I know some guys who had a crush on me never said it but secretly liked me when they admitted it in the end. I had other guys like me who said hello beautiful to me and took a long time to get ovee me. I know other other guys who said hello beautiful to me and that same day start dating this new girl and complain about how much they like other girls. I dont know, guys are guys, I just want to say: if he is known to be the player type, don't date him. If you dont know if he is a player or not, you clearly need to get to know him before you even think of dating him. Get to know the guy and it wilk work out.

• I appreciate the Most Helpful. Thank you

What Guys Said 5

• he's playing you lol talk like that belongs for relationships where you are only interested in each other and especially in each others interest and well being. When its open door he's probably playing you to make you fall for him so he can make a move... And the thing about it, is he knows that.
    But doesn't make him a bad guy, it just means he's either one: playing you or two: He might be forming more intimate feelings for you and this could be a sign he wants to maybe try a relationship. As simple as good morning sounds, when you add beautiful and a kissing emoji it could mean something more. I only know because me and my ex used emojis all the time and especially the kissing one haha

Be well

• I save those text for the women I love , like my wife or her best friend, he probably wants to get to know you a little better than just friends.

• I save it for the woman I mean for it to go to. He probably wants to do your boyfriend.

• Could be either. It really depends on the guy, does he lie and bullshit a lot?

• So far he seems genuine with our conversations.

• Maybe but love is always a gamble. My advice, trust is earned how it is earned is up to you but I wouldn't buy in quite yet

• Well, do you know if he's friends with other women?

• Yes, he has female friends.

• Then you never know... the only real possible way to know, is if he's using your name... but even then, you don't know. I wouldn't look too in to it though. Take it for what it's worth. It's not a replyable text though...

What Girls Said 0