Dating multiple girls. Am I a pig, or just normal?

Especially with online dating, there are several girls that I go out with on a rotating basis.
They all seem to think I am pursuing her only, even though I am careful not to tell them that.. and several have become very emotionally attached.
I don't have the heart to tell girl A I can't Skype because I have another date, or girl B that the romantic text she got last night "just for her" was sent to 12 other girls..
Girls, do you find this disgusting, or is it what you would expect from a guy looking for a relationship?

Just to clarify, I'm not having sex with any of these girls.
I don't have sex with a girl until we are officially bf/gf.
Just dating and getting to know them as friends, at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a pig.
    If it was the beginning of things, you had just started dating, going on a few dates (and a mean a few, not a dozen or two) and having a second date with all is sort of okay because you hadn't invested by then. But after that, no, you stop and you pick one or you say sorry and move on.

You already know the answer to this question. If you didn't, you wouldn't make those girls feel special and like she was the only one and then turn around and do it to someone else as well. You know if one of those girls picked up your phone and saw how many girls you had she would walk out of your life and never come back. And who could blame her, you lied to her.

What Girls Said 13

• You're a manipulative, shady, pig...
    Whether you sleep with them or not you're leading them on to think it's more than it is. You're also making them emotionally attached so you're playing with their emotions. That's not right or okay.
    It would be a completely different story if you were upfront and they knew it was open dating and could do the same. But you hide this from them and lead them on... that's disgusting.

• 3|0
  • the fact that u have to diminish womens identities to letters disgusts me.

is it that hard to stick to just ONE woman at a time?

• Thanks, and no it's not hard. And I haven't ever cheated in a relationship, but we are not bf/gf they are going out with other people as we.

• well thank u for taking my criticism positively.
      i just hope maybe u think about y ur doing it, and maybe if u should change that. good luck=]

• Especially with online dating it's normal to go on a few first and second dates with several women. But beyond that you're a pig. Especially if you told her it was just for her.
    Seriously and then guys wonder girls have issues trusting a man. Guys like you are the reason

• Thanks for sharing your perspective

• Yes you are a pig you should know that. I'm being honest. Your leading girls on and getting their hopes up. Your breaking their hearts and hurting their feelings. Please come back on here when a girl finally does this to you and tell us how you feel. Only then will you realize the extent of what your doing. I can talk myself blue in the face all day long that what your doing is wrong and hurtful but you won't get it. Karma is a bitch just know that

• Thanks, and yes I do know what ur talking about

• You should let them know that you aren't dating them exclusively but I'm guessing you can't because you are sleeping with more than one of them and if this is the case then you already know you've crossed the line and are lying by omission. You are essentially tricking them into thinking they are in a relationship with you and that is what makes you an asshole. ;-)

• I'm not sleeping with any of them, and won't unless it's official

• If you are telling the truth, then I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

• Thanks..

• if you make it clear to them about your intention, then it isn't bad on your part but if you didn't then you are misleading them. yes technically speaking a person can date different people if they are not exclusive but this has to be made known to the other party to avoid breaking her heart

• Thanks! And finally, a rational person!
      I'm really not trying to mislead my dates, but many seem to think they are the one and only anyway. Judging from the response from GAG girls I'm doing a shitty job communicating lol
      I couldn't care less if they dated other guys!

• You have to let the girls know

• Yeah you are a pig because they think you a date them exclusively and you hide tge fact that you dont. You are lieing.

Its okay otherwise if they knew you are still looking and dating others too. But now you are just lying

• Interesting.. however if they ask, I tell them the truth.. they just never ask. Also I am not officially in a relationship with ANY of these girls.
      I do appreciate your feedback!

• They never ask? So what, tell them. They have right to know if yiu have even once given the expression you are not dating anyone else

• I'm trying to get over a guy who talks to multiple girls and it's not good on our side. Guys don't realize how easily a girl that likes you can be led on. Stop.

• Its wrong asshole ur hurting them without them knowing which is called CHEATING!!! Stop doing it just choose one girl and one girl only!!!

• It's disgusting that you just foward message men like you are ridiculous. You sound like a manwhore

• Lol thanks for your opinion, and I'm not a whore..

• It's pretty horrible. You're lucky they don't all find out and each serve you a huge bitchslap. Cause that's what I'd do. I'm learning men suck balls.

• Thanks, I really don't mind if they find out, to be honest.. I'm not in a relationship with any of these girls.

• Yeah if you're really having to ask if you're being a pig for lying, cheating, and jumping around to avoid them finding out then yeah, you are one. It'd be different if you were polyamorous which means that you have several girlfriends and they all know about each other and are alright with it. And dating online is pretty much the same as date dating in my book. I met my fiance online and we're six years strong. it gets personal.

No offense dude but if you really thing the way you're doing things is healthy, i would expect that one of these days you may wake up with your balls super glued to the inside of your leg one of these days if they find you. Women dont take kindly to the whole "you're my one and only" and find out their not.

• Thanks

• Thanks for the update. That would kind of be good to know. there's a difference between getting to know someone as a friend or just having an actually relationship with them. I'd still be careful if they're all thinking you're only pursing them as you had said before. Girls are sensitive. You might have gotten mauled by every one of them in this chatroom lol. But you can kind of see how upsetting it can be for women. I can't speak for men since i'm not one on if it'd be a similar feeling if you really liked a girl and she was just talking to a bunch of other guys on the internet. Role reverse it a little bit. I'm just suggesting so that you dont get hurt or neither does anyone else. People get crazy out of jealousy.

What Guys Said 11

• Just because you haven't actually lied to them doesn't mean you're not being dishonest, which is clear by the fact that you intentionally don't tell them that you're only pursuing them since you know their reaction would be bad.

Frankly it's wrong and selfish, since you're setting up several girls to be hurt for no reason other than your own security. The reason you don't have the heart to tell them and that you're asking this question is because in the back of your mind you know it's wrong.

• lol, man. its not fair. 12 is a huge number to play on. and i believe you have sexual intercourse with them. officially, your dick is not more your private part, it now called a public dick. lol

• Thats very good bro. Continue doing it and dont feel any guilt. It will save you from a lot of emotional crushes and depressions. Teach other men how to do it as well. Good luck

• Well most women do this to guys nowadays so it's hard for me to feel empathy for these girls like the girls in the comments below. Seems to me you're just trying to find relationship material, not pump and dump them all.

• You're fine, you're not exclusive with any girl, so you can do whatever you like.

• depends. are they serious?

if so, then maybe it's wrong. if not then it isn't.

• Good Job mate... :)

• I think the general view is: do whatever you want until a label gets put on it of "bf/gf".

• How is he a pig? Women usually like the same kinds of guys when it comes to looks, status and money and are extremely picky, even the average and below average looking girls. This pickiness leaves guys who are more fortunate in the looks, money and status department with the advantage and opportunity to date and have sex with more women , and guys who are unfortunate in the looks money , status department will go through life dateless. QA, you're just taking advantage of a money hungry shallow world.

• Teach me? (filler filler filler)