What makes a girl irresistible?

What things, traits do guys find irresistible about a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive facial bone structure, and not being bitchy nor violent nor harshly loud.

Introverts tend to have these three qualities while extroverts tend to be the opposite, so I have a preference for introverted people.

• I'm guessing simplified, that's a pretty face and a humble demeanor :)

• Yay someone who likes introverted people! :) Its hard finding someine like that, you must be a keeper Mesonfielde :)

• Well, birds of a feather flock together I guess :)

What Guys Said 10

• Bacon. She can cook it. Smell like it. It eat. Wrap herself in it. It doesn't matter because no one can resist bacon.

• Personality:
    Cuteness, if you're cute, you're golden. Because the girls I find cute, are also beautiful to me.
    Romantic, I love it when one's romantic.

If she's shy, that would be a plus. Because for some reason I like shy girls.

(Note: If she isn't nice / able to empathize, I wouldn't be attracted to her, but since I think it's normal to want a girl who is nice, I didn't include it)

Physically:
    A nice smile
    Beautiful eyes.

• nice answer

• I am short (5'0) and 15. I guess that's considered cute? Also, I dont like vulger language at all, I haven't sworn once in my life. I am so introverted and awkward though aha :$ I can understand where you are coming from truly.

• You do look cute. And I am pretty awkward aswell. Pretty shy too. But once someone gets to know me, I become more open and I would pretty much lose all my shyness towards that person.

• An open heart, cares about injustice!
    ,

• Why 'angry girl?'

• didn't expect this answer, actually made me smile. I ask, because after a 5 year relationship that went sour, I am back to looking for the one.

• Being a guy a cute butt helps. After that, maybe when the girl doesn't always do everything that I want her to do. It's different from playing hard to get. Maybe ignores some of my requests is another way to put. But she is very charming the whole time, she just doesn't accomodate my every request or desire. This makes me want her a lot.

• Can you give an example?

• I guess you mean she still has a bit of mystery to her ;)

• Yes, that's a good way to put it, a very mysterious woman. She doesn't tell me everything, which leaves room for imagination, which I think is good.

• Pretty hair or nice mouth... im weird

• haha well I like pretty hair so I can understand that one, I won't even think why nice mouth would be important to you lol

• The personality, looks and the trust and understanding she has for me :D

• Somebody who meets my physical and personality likes.

• Personality smile laughter lips face eyes ass hips waist breast legs

In shape

• lol physical stuff, yip I thought that would be in here, well guys are very visual aren't they :)

• Yes we are so are females.
      When you first come In contact with a person it is a visual attraction first not there brains.

• absolutely, couldn't agree more. My first bf, I wasn't attracted to him physically at first, it was his sense of humour that pulled me in... lasted 10 years :)

• boobs, vagina, ass and hairless skin, and long hair on head

• What I like is catching girl looking at u with a cheeky grin mmmm

What Girls Said 1

• according to my experience, other than physical appearance the personality trait which guys find irresistible is that they can share any kinda joke with a girl n she won't get offended n will laugh with them. coz guys have to be very careful n concious while talking to a girl specially if they are concerned about their impression on the girl, so being able to speak carefree in front of a girl is a big deal.