The worst date you've ever had?

So how many of you GaGers have been on a really bad date? What happened?
Maybe you can top my worst date haha!

Most Helpful Guy

• I was around 16, and had a date to meet a girl I was talking to for awhile online. We were meeting downtown at a rendezvous point, and as I'm waiting there this little girl approaches me and it turns out to be her...

Catfished by an 11-12 year old girl. -_-

I've always had a soft spot for children, so I couldn't hurt her feelings by showing the utter rejection I normally would have. So, I told her what she did was wrong, what she should be focused on, bought her lunch, and went on my way.

• LOL!!! Poor girl though, she probably catfished more guys after that, pretty dangerous...

• Very awkward, I still remember her little legs and her little K-Swiss shoes. I did it a few more times, but several years later. :p

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know if you'd consider this "bad", but she decided to change the plans and have dinner at a mutual friend's house with his roommate. The roommate had other things he needed to do, so she decided to bring the mutual friend along. She really couldn't seem to make up her mind as to whether it was a date or not.

Then another was when my friend invited me to her high school's WPA (Women Pay All, basically like a Sadie Hawkins). It ended our friendship.

• went on a date with this little goth girl blind hook up mid date she said i want this to go well and in the middle of the movie theater started jerking me... so we decided to date come to find out thats as far as i could get her to go since she was waiting to get married ... kind of a total buzz killl and she's still waiting years later

• dang sweden sure knows how to make beautiful women

• Hey every one um the worst date I had I took a special girl out for dinner on a really hot day wearing shorts and and my penis was hanging down the inside of my shorts and 10 table full of people saw !!! Worst date ever

What Girls Said 2

• I've had many. One time I decided to meet up with a guy that I originally met on a dating site of some sort. Well anyways, he turned out to have lied about many things. He claimed to be just a tad bit above my own height (5'7) and I was like okay. Well when I actually saw him he was like, I kid you not, around 5'2 or 5'3. He was the shortest guy I have ever seen. I honestly can't stand people who blatantly lie about stuff like that. He was also sooooo creepy. Omg. He even bought me a gift. Like first date and you buy me a friggen gift. He also kept asking weird questions, and he didn't have any conversation skills. I thought maybe he is just nervous but it just worsened throughout the date.

My most recent official date with a guy was also horrifying. When we started speaking about our high school years and whatnot I started talking about how small my high school was... then suddenly he says "Oh I know.. I googled you and saw your school's home page"... Like WTF... You openly admit to stalking me online on a first date. It was so creepy and like he basically just seldom asked about me or my life because he already knew some of it thanks to the internet. All he did was talk about his life.. and he also openly went on to insult my university for a ridiculous reason.

Blah... dates usually end up a fail for me -__-

• Lol not too clever to lie about something that obvious!
      Jeez, my goosebumps are getting goosebumps. Haha no but seriously, okay if you end up together, but to say it on the first date? I would be a bit creeped out as well.

• My worst date was a set up blind date I had no idea I was even on a date in the first place. Me and my friend were going to a Halloween attraction that is very popular there was a long line and we we realized that the tickets were being sold across the street so held our spots and I bought the tickets when I cam back she said her boyfriend came to join us and brought his cousin. I told her this was not a double date I was kinda seeing somebody. I asked her what his cousin looked like and she said he was tall like her boyfriend but more buff and had long hair but she kept smiling so I knew she was lying I asked her if he was fat and she said no. Turns out he was morbidly obese she could have at least gave me a heads up. so we get into the haunted house I really didn't need to talk much because were doing a lot of running but I did at least try to get aquainted with the guy he was so scared he left me in the dark while these people with scary makeup on was chasing me through bubbles and sand. I felt like because I'm a girl and he is like 500 pounds he could have at least held my hand. After we escaped the haunted house my friend and her bf wanted to walk by the river so I didn't want to be rude he was a nice guy but I felt bad because I was set up and I was dating someone that I was madly in love with. I was 19 at the time it turns out he was this dude was 15 years old. I felt bad for him because he was telling me about how his ex gf got pregnant and he was a virgin so he knew it was not his. He picked me up and squeezed and took my phone and went through it he was too big for me to stop him I just wanted to date to be over. Somehow he got my number and constantly called me and said he was in love with me. I was mad at my friend for so long. I was skeptical about going anywhere with her for a long time

• Poor guy though. But I get that you were annoyed, especially when you were blindsided and already seeing someone!