How do you determine if someone is in your league?

I'd really like to figure this out because honestly I'm not sure.

Alright, anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I look it like this.
    attraction? yes (proceed)
    is she nice? yes (keep talking)
    she has to go? yes (ask for her number)
    I think she's compatible? yes (date)
    pronto. now just see how it ends

Most Helpful Girl

• this is how i decide it.

he must tick all the following boxes

if he's got a lovely heart that captures me
    reasonably decent looks to match
    if he's christian
    a virgin

thats about it really... sounds oh so simple yet most guys fail at the first one.

What Guys Said 6

• First you have to be honest with yourself about your place in the league zone and when you recognize yours you will know who's in it with you. Until your not sure about which field your in, you can't really know where to look.
    So the answer for your question is in yourself.

• You have to know what you're worth first. If you have high self-esteem, you're fun and working on improving yourself, then in my opinion you're a 10 as a whole regardless of whether or not you're a genetic anomaly.

After that i consider someone in my league when i'm compatible with her, physically attracted to her and she shares my ideals or at least our ideals are not conflicting.

• If you are below average looking, then you league is, below average looking guys, and so on and so forth.

• what society or your friends/school thinks. IMHO, this is the common way.

for me, i reckon leagues exist, but then if a hot man/woman wants to date somebody lower, it's his or her total prerogative. relationships aren't about looks or sex, well it's not really why people seek them out.

• Everyone is in my league because I'm neither inferior or superior to anyone.

• If he can get many girls better looking than you, he's out of your league.

What Girls Said 0