How many of you feels distracted due to love, sex, relationship and all these things?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it sucks to be distracted by such things at times:(

• Yeah. It does. It sometimes stops me from thinking about great things like life plans or professional plans. Does that happen to you too?

• Like GAG... lol

What Girls Said 6

• I'm distracted by GaG
    -___-

• Well I think you mean addicted to gag. Its seriously very addictive. :-D

• You can still shakes your hips when you feeling bored. Music is not so difficult to get thing. ;-)

• Haha not hard at all. :)

• Absolutely and it's unfortunate. Wish I could move on from the past but I was left with too many questions and too many emotional scars to be fully moved on. It sucks :(

• I relate with your pain totally. I had gone through it first time in my 25 years of life. What distracts me more is sex. Now a days I am not contacting new babes and so I feel horny almost everyday. I think its sucks.

• I most certainly do thats pretty much all I think about

• And what do you do to stop yourself? ?

• Yeah I was kidding. You are right. I am waiting for the results of things that kept me busy. I mean studies. :-D

• Well that's good

• Yes definitely. These things are on my mind way more often then they should be

• YES.
    Sometimes - okay, often - I wish I could turn these desires off so that I can just get on with my studies, jobs, friendships and personal development.

• Thats what I am going through these days specially after that small relationship which broke up 5 months ago.

• Oh that's good then.
      Haha.

• Yeah. Thank you. :-)

• Sometimes, I feel tired having a boyfriend especially if we are not in good terms and it really affects my work and mood and just wanted to break up.

• Yeah its sometimes fun when you have a great person besides you.

What Guys Said 2

• MASSIVE distraction, was depressed for a few days ago and it was all i could think about -.-

• feels sad to hear that I hope you are out of it bro.

• cheers its cool now thanks :)

• That's great bro. Do you still sometimes get involved in your thoughts and forget to pay attention to the tasks in hand? If yes then how do you deal with them?

• I guess you could say I feel distracted. I'm madly in love with my girlfriend and we're talking about marriage, but I have to move to where she lives before I can propose. It will be a few more months of saving up before I can afford to do that... :(