Question about a married friend?

This hot married chick I used to work with and I are friends. When we used to work at the same company we only actually worked together a handful of times but we always hit it off cracking each other up etc. She randomly emailed me one day out of the blue checking in on me as I was going through some stressful work stuff. From there we chatted fairly frequently. So after I left a year ago I stopped by her location a bank I was going to say hi but she was on the phone. She emailed me right away excited u see me how am I etc. Now we still chat frequently but it's mostly been me initiating things but she will chat with me over the course of a few days. I got kindnif tired if initiating so i didn't email her for a while. I stopped by and saw her recently and she seemed kind of nervous but we got it off. A week later last Friday night she sends me an email from her personal email which I didn't have. The subject was a ;) and all the email had was a link to a YouTube video about hot girls being crazy, and her name and cell phone number. I was super surprised by this. I don't know what to think. Or what she really wants? I want to tread lightly because I don't know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she wants you to go out and party with her. Which Ill be honest is some seriosuly bad juju right there. Honestly if she is looking to step outside her marriage then thats a kettle of fish I would not want to open on the grounds of A) its totally uncool, B) who wants to be used, C) if she were to cheat on her husband, leave him for you, what makes you think she won't do the same to you. D) I think she might have taken you going to see her like that as you being interested.

Now you could just ignore it, and pretend everything is normal. But you might want to state your premise that you aren't looking to hook up or sleep with her. if you are looking to hook up and sleep with her than you might want to consider her husbands point of view. Cheating, no matter the situation is not cool. Period.
    Watch your back

• That was my thought too I guess when she sent me that email because I was like whoa. But it's confusing her intentions. That to me was a step towards me. But we emailed like 3 times back and forth over the weekend. Then I went a head and text her with that number a couple days ago. She was like "who is this?" I said me, and she said oh I was used to your email didn't know our number" I didn't respond right away and she texts me again and says "so what's up with you" I ask her a work related question I need her for. Not sure if she was annoyed because she answered and then I asked "how is everything?" She was fairly short, nothing new you?" Then I said "thanks for checking on that for me. It was a good excuse to chat with you :)" then she says "anytime! You don't need an excuse you can just chat sometimes ☺️" so I don't know what's up?

• Oh my bad "your number" i feel like she likes but don't know how far she intends to go...

• My thought is this, dont go there. Its a good way to get into more drama than you need. Screwing with married people is a one way ticket to fubar.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait, wait, wait... Is she still married? If so, I wouldn't lead her on. You don't want to get caught up in this. It sounds to me like she's just getting bored with her marriage and may not care about you, only wants to fulfil her needs... sorry man

• hse wants wants you desperatly she probably doesn't get what she wnats from her husband

What Guys Said 2

• Ok so you are interested in what exactly? She's married but flirts with you. So if you guys did hit it off you end up with the type of chick that thinks little of her marriage. What does that get you? She has little or no loyalty and is willing to screw around on her man. And you have no problem with that? Sounds like you guys deserve each other. Too bad for her husband tho. But you will enevtablly understand how he will feel when she sees someone better than you in the future and goes for him. And you will deserve it.

• Not trying to do all that!! You think she's going for me?

• How do you mean burnt?

• Burnt as in allow yourself to like someone who will kick you to the curb for somebody 'better'.

• How do you feel, morally, about banging married chicks?