Guys, how do you feel about crazy females?

By crazy, I mean a crazy ex. She jumps on your car windshield when you come home, visits your dog while you're a work, stalks the girls you like and then they stop contacting you or disappear sometimes, acts sweet and innocent, wears disguises, cleans your house when you're gone, make you seem like you're imagining things, moves down the street from you, hangs out with your friends, and snuck into your house and tried to sexually seduce you?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would really piss me off she is my ex for a reason and I am a highly sexual person too.

What Guys Said 8

• Riiiiiight...

images.forwallpaper.com/.../gasai-yuno.jpg

I'd rather try to avoid the phenomenon.
    But if you're a part of it, it's too late.

• I'd take her on until I'm sure of what crazy she is. Then I would decide.

• ... Isn't this normal?

• Police... all I need to say

• Haha

She dated a police officer before :D

• tried to sexually seduce you
      cleans your house when you're gone
      acts sweet and innocent

Worse things could happen

• Lol I guess.

• I like em crazy.

That's all I've ever had though...

• I will talk it out with her. She won't do it again once I talk to her. ;-)

• Lol, what would you talk to her about?

• Are you just messing with me? O. o

• You are crazy. :-D

• I hate them.

• Some of those things sound great if we were already in a relationship. Outside of a relationship, most of them sound really creepy. Some of them sound very disturbing no matter what our relationship status.

What Girls Said 1

• I'll ask my friends to give me an alibi and kill her. I'll make sure it looks like an accident, just to be safe.

• Lol. Crazy people are mentally smart and physically stronger. You can't kill a crazy person. Especially if they kill you first haha

• All I've been able to understand was 'Country girls are crazy blablabla guns blablabla". Seems legit !
      I googled honey boo boo and I still don't get it, I WISH I HAD AN EXTRA FINGER THEN I COULD GRAB MORE CHEESE BOWOAALLS.

• Lol! Honey boo boo is so funny xD