If I were to date her, she absolutely HAS to?

What is one thing that is a total dealbreaker in a relationship? For example, if she wasn't into hockey, there would be pretty much no chance you would make a move.

Most Helpful Guy

• I need at least a kiss on the lips after 2 dates.

Otherwise I feel she's not into me.

• In terms of her personality makeup, she has to be able to be comfortable with being around a large group of black people, especially around a group of black dudes.

Since I'm a black dude, I obviously have many black family members as well as black friends... and she has to be COMFORTABLE (not just tolerant) around them.

You'll be surprised how many supposedly non-racist people have angst around a large group of black ppl.

• A non-racial personality aspect:

She has to be able to engage herself in conversation with me. Too many times I've talked to girls and it turns into a Q&A interview,

where I ask question, she answers questions, (rinse and repeat).

If she doesn't engage and try to get to know ME, or can't carry a casual conversation... instant turn off.

What Guys Said 6

• wasn't thinking of the future, if she was too focused on the present and past. Also if she didn't want a family

• If she refused to let me eat what I like. Food is a passion of mine and being forced to eat vegan or something would cause a homicide.

• My deal breaker is if I feel bounded in the relationship. I really love my freedom and can't take it when somebody tries to hurt it. I can bear anything other then this.

• The biggest deal breaker is not being open to me about everything. And a smaller shallow one is having dissimilar... physical appetites.

• Dealbreaker for me is a girl putting off their insecurities onto me.

• She has to respect me as a man.

What Girls Said 0