How can I stop being over insecure of celebrity women?

im a very insecure girl, always have been,...

my boyfirend has celeberty crushes, they are all perfect, there face's and body, i compare myself to thses celeberty girls coz my bf crushes on them like anything...

i have celeb crushes too but it still doesn't change my feelings towards my bf and the other woman he crushes on...

i just dont know what to do, i asked him if he thot they were prettier, he yes, ofcoure i shouldn't have asked but i did.

he keeps there pictures in his phone and on his computer as his screed saver,... i talked to him several time and begged him for him to tell me he thinks im the prettiest but he doesn't say, i tell him it doesn't have to be true but doesn't lie for me although i want him too...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I have had girlfriends you could have asked me if "Do I think they/she is the prettiest girl anywhere? And I would have said No... but thats NOT the point... there will ALWAYS be a "prettyer lady somewhere BUT they will never hold a candle to MY girl because she is FAR more than just "pretty"... I LOVE HER which is on a totally higher level than "pretty" You would have to admit that these "crushes" that you BOTH have are on people neither of you know the slightest thing about what this other person is REALLY like and about... HE/You have crushes on what YOU THINK these other people are like and is not based in reality in the slightest. Which is better... You are only "pretty" based on nothing else OR you are deeply loved by your boyfriend (who also thinks you are pretty) And knows all about you... AND he knows you personally... and feels this way based on the TRUTH... That you REALLY ARE beautiful inside and out based on REALITY... YOUR question:... "How can I stop being over insecure of celebrity women? Anser is:... Stop being over insecure of celebrity women? How can you? you DECIDE to. Your friend TIM

What Guys Said 6

• Remember that it is their JOBS to stay looking good... besides the occasional film session or gig,

they spend ALL their time, and LOTS of money, on top of the line personnel (trainers, nutritionists), foodstuffs, supplements, equipment, and technology (plastic surgery, anyone?)... to look good.

-----

Plus they're just pin up people; not anyone us guys have any emotional attachment to!

They're pretty much (attractive) human statues.

Why are u getting jealous over a statue? :-P

• Well considering the chances of your boy friend ever getting the opportunity to sleep with or date one of these crushes is very small. I would go as far to say, a less than small opportunity. Zero opportunity.

Your BF is a goof. Dump him and let him have all the photos he wants. He's going to need them to fantasize too. Because he he won't be getting any from you... or them.

• I'm afraid your guy's shallow.

• They're fake it's stupid to be jealous.

• He should be trying to make you feel better about your insecurities, not make them worse.

• Wow, what a selfish little prick. Dump his ass and tell him to try and date one of his crushes. I guarantee he's not pretty enough. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Your boyfriend sounds like a dick tbh. My boyfriend has some celeb crushes but he doesn't store pictures and he always says he prefers me over them all the time. He always makes out that my beauty matches the beauty of the celebs. He would never say they were prettier than me even if it's true! That's what dickhead boyfriend's do. I don't see your relationship lasting very long tbh.

• Sweetheart you deserve better. Really? like this guy is the guy you want attention from? He's ridiculous, and immature and a lot of other things. I think you should cut your loses. This "boy" doesn't value you and appreciate you, instead of idolizing the one thing he has, he's fantasizing about celebrities? WHAT THE FACK? seriously? One day you're gonna meet someone who thinks of you his world and makes you his queen bee. This guy doesn't deserve you and you deserve better then him. my advice, find a man not a boy.

• Just realize that:

1. You're boyfriend will likely NEVER meet these women.
    2. If he does meet these women, it doesn't mean that they'll actually date him or sleep with him. He is one of the MILLIONS of guys who crush on her.

• good answer

• thanks for your options. have a good day.

• You too :) no problem

• The fact that he would say that means he's an ass. He is insecure in himself too if he needs to make you feel like less just to make himself feel better. I say let him go and tell him to date them if he's more into them. I know I'm too old to give you advice on how to play games but maybe he needs a little ego reduction. I say post a picture of a celebrity you like and let him know his ass would be dropped if that guy came along.

• i have, he doesn't have a jealousy reaction,...

• If you are always insecure that really should deflate his ego. You should tell him how you feel and if he isn't man enough to make you feel secure you will find someone who is. I've dated some losers and they wouldn't even comment on another celebrity or girl in front of me. It's immature of him. Especially if he's older than 14 years old.