I love this girl but why she keeps on fighting over stupid things such as Instagram?

well my girl and I keep on breaking up then getting back and I'm getting bored of it, I'm 24 and she's 20 we know each other for six years.
the thing is I know lots of girls and i like to hang with them with my boys and she fought with like 5 of them because she saw them flirting with me on Facebook and instagram. I took an action and I blocked her because i don't want more fights and after blocking my girl she became more aggressive and she keeps on saying no more sex for me most of the times.

there's one of my friends " a girl " that i broke up with girlfriend because of this girl for two months, i don't know if my girl is saying the truth or this girl but i believed the girl over my girlfriend and since then her trust is no longer there.

three days ago my gf asked me to block her over instagram and Facebook and i did just to shut her mouth then when she went back home I re invited the girl and i don't know how but my girlfriend knew and she broke up with me saying i'm done and its over, i feel bad tho but i didn't say a word instead i showed her that she means nothing and blocked her on whatsapp.

yesterday her cousin called me and we we're talking and she was beside her. today my girl called me and we talked normally then she sent me a message saying i miss u.. i didn't unblock her on whatsapp then she called me so i gave her busy..

i don't know what to do i love her and she loves me but this is how i wanna live my life i like having girls but why in the hell keeping her on instagram is important to her? i don't get her point of view ,, i know i can be heartless sometimes i yell at her and make her sad and she still around... i just dont know what to do..

Most Helpful Girl

• This is ridiculous other then the unbearable grammar your issue is so easily solvable. You're both unemphatic towards each others feelings. You need to be a little more considerate and she that you having all these "girl" friends makes her uncomfortable. And she needs to be a little more understanding to realize that people do have friends that are the opposite sex. I think both of you really need to work on yourselves before you can come to any agreement. It seems like you both are very immature and narrow-minded when it comes to relationships. A relationship is a commitment to another person, you may change for other people and try to do things they like because you love them and care about them. But in your case it seems like you guys do things to hurt each other, you're both selfish and anything but understanding. Work on this issue together with open minds and open hearts and you guys will find that maybe you can overcome the obstacle.

What Girls Said 4

• She's probably getting mad because she don't trust the girls around you and you should respect that. I'm not saying that you can't have girl friends but you should tell your girlfriend that there isn't anything to be jealous about and make her trust you. Maybe you should let her spend some time with the girls so she could get to know them? That normally helps because then she know how they are :)

• have you ever thought about this: immaturity?

• If you aren't happy with this break up with her and tell her it is because there is no trust in your relationship.

• you are young and so you probably should stop having a girlfriend and just play the field. You aren't ready for a true relationship. Maybe some flings. Get a girlfriend when you are ready to treat her right and know that this behavior is unacceptable. This will stop the fighting. And you won't have to worry about who she wants to flirt and be with either.

What Guys Said 2

• Sit her down and tell her that what you want changed, give her a chance.

• Exactly the same thing happen with me when i was in a relationship, that many followers I got from http://instavertize.com/ and when I upload any picture of mine or my abs, my girlfriend started fighting with me over these things that why I getting so many likes from girls side.