What do you think of guys that are Amverts (between introvert and extrovert) that Can give the illusion of Confidence?

Introversion and extroversion have nothing to do with confidence. One can be a shy extravert even if their nature compells them to need to interact in larger groups more than the other. I have bits from both so its a bit more complicated.

I am introspective, but at the same time a lot of people perceive me as confident. Peoples opinions of me switch, I can be awkward sometimes, other days i'm not.

In terms of dating, understanding that most girls like confident guys, how does this reflect on you? do you like or not and what would you define yoiurself as

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more of a habit. Some days you're extro some you're introverted. It's a habit that's done through circumstance and practice and mood.

• I don't think so, the brain chemistry is completely different. One can't change their personality in this aspect. It's based on what energises you

• Brain chemistry is just another way of saying the same thing, a habit is constructed by neurons which form a node to store information.

What Girls Said 1

• So are they seriously creating new terms for normality?

What Guys Said 1

• You're talking about being Ambivert, yes?

To be honest I think everyone is Ambiverts
    It's just that people tend to lean to one of the
    sides more than the other.

I don't think anyone is exclusively
    one or the other. ^.^