What is important to know about someone at the end of a first date?

I always know their name and a few basic facts (?) about them from reading their online profile. What kind of information do you value having after the first date? How does this inform your impression of the person and if you want a second date?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If they like you and what they want (booty call or serious relationship)
    A little about what they like and do- so you can talk and relate interests/day life
    A little about their morals/beliefs on life
    Where they stand on things that matter to you
    There are other things, but that's too much to expect from a first date unless you turn it into an interrogation.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yoou can actually find many of these things out without directly asking. Simply relaying stories about yourself where he gets to express interest/opinions and ask questions will tell you about him.

What Guys Said 3

• Whether/when they're dtf. And if they're crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Do I like them. 2. Do they like me. 3. If yes to 1 & 2, when the next time we'll meet up.

1|0
    0|0
  • is he a gentleman? is he fun?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't invite a guy back to your house. Make sure it's in a very public place, especially if it's someone you met online. Don't be a pushover, but if the guy wants to take the lead, let him, but if he asks you a question make up your mind. Make it seem like he's being a man. This doesn't mean don't be interesting, but don't flash your accomplishments. That can come later.

For a first date, you want to know about their personality and stuff. Don't ask closed ended questions that can be answered with yes or no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is important to know what someone is looking for... For instance, one person may just be interested in meeting new people and the other in a relationship. If you were the person just interested in meeting new people, you'd hate to lead on the person looking for a relationship.

That will avoid any awkwardness later down the road as well.

1|0
    0|0