Latinos/Latinas: what your least desired races men/women to date?

Hello my fellow beautiful latino men and women, I just want to know what's your least race of men and women that you would date? I'm Latino and I don't discriminate on ethnicity and color because every is beautiful no matter what race they are because at the end of the day, where all human beings. Please state your reason why you would avoid a certain race.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Latino but I don't know if I have a "least desired" group of women lol
    And I certainly don't "avoid" an entire race of women... but typically I'm the least attracted to White American females.

1|1
    1|0
    • thats funny, i'm a white female and i get latino guys hitting on me alll the time. no other races really hit on me, just latinos. your the one guy that wouldn't! :P

What Girls Said 4

• I'm apcaucasian and I don't like Latinos. My BFF is Puerto Rican and she'd rather be with a black by than aluerto Rican...,. she says the black guys r nicer. I'm not into black guys... no racism, just not I to fat ugly guys either... or old. I guess I'm ageism... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • ya we are all humans, but im still attracted to certain looks and there is nothing wrong with that. I only date white guys, I just find their features more attractive. im a 5,0" latina.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well whats wrong with a black man? If he was nicer and was not into rap or thuggish, would you give him a chance?

• Show All
    • @InterracialLoverX

No it's called preferences.

• Bro people are brainwashed by media. People are so stupid that they think their colonial mentality is a preference

• lol, I saw your name and thought my bf made an account X)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Latina, but this should be interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• buzzfeedyellow or something have a video for the answer latino girls like white guys and Asian guys must then latino guys then black guys then for the guys its Asian girls then latino girls then white girls then black girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to know this.

0|0
    0|0