The older you get... dating becomes?

Answer my question, NAO... before I head to the gym =0

• Easier
  • Harder
  • About the same as it was in your teens and early 20s

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think the big hurdle when you're younger is coming to terms with who you are and your expectations... and reconciling the two... plus there's anxiety over how your date will react... but as you get older that fades away as well.

• Of course it's not automatic... if you're a wreck early on, it's the failures that make it easier

... if you just avoid dating when you're young... it'll just be impossible as you age
      (instead of being honed with experience you just have fear that builds and builds)

• More worthless

• easier because you learn from past mistakes

• More relaxed, less tense. Not necessarily easier, but less stressful.

• Harder u get no much attention, no much candidates , you have little chance to meet new guys , and their expectation are diferent intead on younger have more chances to meet new guys more chances they are youngers , and kinda the same stage in life

What Guys Said 4

• Waaaaayy easier. Not only is my body improving day by day since I'm on a workout program, but im getting older. I look way younger than my age, so getting older would help lol.

• I love how most of the girls answered easier and most the guys answered harder. That's so true.

Women can get dates and have sex whenever they please. Have you guys seen the Boondocks episode when Grandad was pimpin' women? His pimp (an older female woman in her 70s or so) said that any woman can get dick. She even said that even she could walk into a club and come out with dick. It's very true.

For men, women start getting really picky and irrational... so it is harder for us to find love and to date.

• It depends on how old. For men it gets easier and easier. For women it starts getting harder after around thirty.

• harder for me. I mean i don't have time to fool around and its very rare to find a sincere woman.